The WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship is a popular racing video game developed by Kylotonn, the successor to the WRC 9 Series. The game has been published by Nacon and is now available on Microsoft Windows, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X / S platforms. Unexpectedly, many players have recently been regularly complaining that the WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship crashes on their PC and prevents them from playing the game.
The WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship crashes for several reasons, including the outdated graphics card, antivirus, and current game patch. Anyway, in this article, we have collected some solutions to help you play the game without any problem. You can stay tuned until the end of this guide to fix the said error. Let’s have a look;
Fix 1: As a First Fix You Can Verify the Integrity of game files:
If the game files are corrupted or damaged, the game will definitely crash or freeze, which may adversely affect your game experience. In this case, checking the integrity of the game files will help solve the same game. To check the integrity of the game files, you can follow the steps below,
- Firstly, open the Steam and go to the LIBRARY section.
- Then right-click over the WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship game icon and select its Properties.
- Select LOCAL FILES from the left pane menu and select Verify integrity of game files from the right pane menu in the newly appeared window.
- Let the verifying process complete on its own.
In Epic Games Launcher:
- Firstly, open the Epic Games Launcher and select Library.
- Then select WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship and click over the three dots and then select Verify option.
- The verifying process will take some time depends on the size of the game files.
- Once done, restart the system and check improvements.
Fix 2: Install Recent Game Patch:
The WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship game developer releases new game patch over time, thus helping users to fix existing bugs and improve game performance. If you miss the latest patch installation, you have a chance to crash the game.
If any new patch is available, Steam and Epic Games Launcher will automatically detect it and install it when trying to start the game. If you do not find the new patch, this fix is not for you; you can go to the next fix.
Fix 3: Update Graphics Driver:
An outdated or missing Graphics driver may lead to WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship game problem. The best solution here is to update the driver. You can update your driver in two ways; we will mention both methods below,
- Firstly right-click on the Start menu on the taskbar and select Device Manager from the list.
- Inside the Device Manager, expand the option Display adapters and select the graphic card you like to update.
- Right-click over your Graphic card and select the Update driver option from the drop-down menu.
- Once done, restart the system and check whether the same issue is resolved for you or not.
You also have another option; update the driver automatically. If you feel that the manual update process is tedious and time-consuming, you can rely on any third-party driver updating tool. There are many such tools available online, and you can choose the one you trust from them.
Fix 4: Disable the Antivirus temporarily:
Sometimes an antivirus installed on your system will interfere with the performance of the game and cause game crashes. In this case, you need to temporarily disable the antivirus installed on your system and restart the game. If the game works well, then it’s time to switch to another trusted antivirus.
Fix 5: Clean Boot your System:
At times, few applications on your system conflict with WRC 10 and further prevent the game from running smoothly. Here you need to perform a Clean Boot to verify which application is responsible for the game crashing issue. To perform a clean boot, you can follow these below steps,
- Firstly, press Windows + R simultaneously to launch the RUN dialog box and then type MSConfig and then press Enter.
- In the System Configuration window, select the Services tab from the top vertical menu, and tick the checkbox beside Hide all Microsoft services and then click over Disable all tab.
- Then from the top vertical menu, select the Startup tab and click on the Open Task Manager link.
- Inside the Task Manager window, select the Startup tab and Disable all the Startup items from the list.
- Again go to the System Configuration window and click on the OK button.
- Now a new System configuration prompt appears before you; click on the Restart tab.
- Once you restart the system, relaunch the game and check the said issue is resolved for you or not.
Now your game works without any issue; then, you need to open the System Configuration window again and enable all the services you disabled a few minutes before. Enable the items one by one until you find the problematic one causing the crashing issue. Once you find the problematic one, uninstall it from your system.
So these are all about the WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship Keeps Crashing issue, and its sure fixes. In addition to all these fixes, you can reinstall the game as a last resort to escape from the same issue. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.