Wild Hearts is a massive hunting game published by Electronic Arts, where technology gives you a fighting chance to hunt down gigantic beasts. But soon after the release of the game, many issues have been reported from various corners like crashing or low FPS issues.
According to some users, they are experiencing technical issues such as “inconsistent framerate, very inconsistent weapon hitbox to hurtbox frame timing”.
If you are suffering from crashing or low FPS issues in Wild Hearts, you are in the right place. Here you will get all the possible solutions, which will help you to play the game without any trouble.
Fix 1: Update Driver
The first solution to resolve the Wild Hearts crashing issue is updating your Graphics driver. To do so,
- Open Device Manager-> Display adapters-> right-click on the Graphics driver and choose the Update driver option from the sub-menu and start the game.
Fix 2: Disable VSync
Sometimes disabling the VSync feature will help you to resolve the low FPS issue in Wild Hearts. To do so,
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings->Virtual Sync-> then disable the Sync option.
- Open IntelHD Graphics Control Panel-> 3D General Settings->Custom Settings-> Virtual Sync option-> and turn off the VSync feature.
Fix 3: Increase Virtual Memory
At times increasing the Virtual memory will allow you to resolve low FPS or stuttering issues in Wild Hearts. To do so,
- Type View advanced system settings in the search box and open the top option from the search result.
- Then select Advanced tab->Performance-> Settings option.
- On the new screen, select the Advanced tab->under Virtual memory->click on the Change button, and untick the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives and select the Custom size option.
- Now edit the Initial size- If RAM is 8 GB, then calculate 8 x 1024 x 1.
- Then edit Max size- If RAM is 8 GB, then calculate 8 x 1024 x 3.
- Once done, click on the Set and OK buttons. Then relaunch the game and see the result.
Fix 4: Lower Graphics Settings
If you are facing a low FPS problem in Wild Hearts, you should lower the in-game graphics settings. You can open the game Graphics Settings page, minimize all the settings in the list and use Windowed Mode to run the game. Once done, you can start the game without the discussed issues.
Fix 5: Disable Overlay
At times you should disable the Overlay feature to escape from the crashing issue in Wild Hearts. To do so,
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience->Settings and disable the In-game Overlay option.
- Open Discord->Settings-> Overlay and turn off Enable in-game overlay option and launch the game.
Fix 6: Launch in DirectX 11:
You can launch the game in DirectX 11 to fix the crashing or lagging issues in Wild Hearts. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on Wild Hearts->Properties->General tab, go to Launch Options and type -dx11 and save changes.
- Once done, You can relaunch the game, and you won’t face any more issues.
Fix 7: Disable Antivirus
If none of the above tricks helps you, then you should temporarily disable the antivirus program and start the game. Sometimes the antivirus program interferes with the game and causes many technical issues.
These are the best solutions you can apply to resolve Wild Hearts crashing, Low FPS or stuttering issues on PC. Also, you can reinstall the game on your system or launch the game with administrative privilege.