Microsoft has released Windows 11 with new attractive features and options. Improvements in adding new features continue over time. As we said, recently, Microsoft added new features that allow users to Turn On and Off Do Not Disturb in Windows 11.
You may have heard about this feature and may be wondering how to activate the Do Not Disturb option on your system. Anyway, in this article, we will teach you how to use this functionality in your Windows 11. Then let’s move on to the below given easier steps sooner rather than later.
Define the Do Not Disturb feature:
Do not disturb mode makes it easy to turn off notifications in the operating system, while Focus reduces distractions on your PC. This feature allows you to focus on your work without interruption. The focus mode can be used in conjunction with the Clock app, allowing you to take advantage of the latter’s productivity features, such as the timer and music.
Steps to Turn ON Focus Mode on Windows 11:
Windows users are allowed to turn on the Focus mode directly from the system Notification center. To do so,
- Firstly, click the Date and Time option on your taskbar to open the Notification center.
- Then you can set the time for the Focus session and click on the Start Focus button.
- Once done, you have turned on Focus mode.
Step to Turn ON and OFF Do Not Disturb on Windows 11:
You can follow these steps to enable and disable the Do Not Disturb Feature in Windows 11. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Setting menu, click on the System option and select the Notifications section.
- Then turn Off and On the toggle beside the Do Not Disturb option.
- In the below section, you can enable the Turn on Do Not Disturb Automatically option. There you can specify your activities and Time session.
These are the steps to Turn On or Off Do Not Disturb on Windows 11. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.