Star Wars Jedi Survivor is a third-person, action-adventure game that continues the journey of Cal Kestis. However quite a few players complain that they are unable to enjoy the game due to crashing or freezing issues when trying to play.
If you are getting STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor game crashing or freezing issues, go through this article without delay to get the best and reliable solutions. Here we have listed some solutions to help you solve your problem as soon as possible. Have a look.
Fix 1: Run the Game as Administrator
The first attempt to resolve the STAR WARS Jedi Survivor Crashing or not launching issue is running the game with admin privilege. To do so,
- Go to STAR WARS Jedi Survivor installation folder, right-click on STAR WARS Jedi Survivor.exe files and choose Properties.
- Then select the Compatibility tab, select Run This program as an administrator and press OK.
- Finally start the game and see if the issue again disturb you or not.
Fix 2: Disable Overlays
Sometimes disabling the game overlay feature will help you to resolve crashing or freezing issues in STAR WARS Jedi Survivor.
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience, click on Settings icon and toggle off next to In-game Overlay option.
- Open Discord, click on Settings icon and choose Overlay option.
- Then toggle off next to Enable in-game overlay option and start the game to see the improvement.
Fix 3: Set Priority to Real-Time
Another solution is to set the game priority to real-time in Device Manager. To do so,
- Firstly, Run the game and open Task Manager.
- Then choose the Details tab and right-click on JediSurvivor.exe.
- Now tweak the priority to real-time and save the changes.
Fix 4: Use Dedicated GPU
If the above mentioned solution does not help you, then choose dedicated GPU to run the game.
- Open Graphics Settings page and select Graphics Performance Preference option.
- Then click on Browse button, choose STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor from its installation folder and add it to the list.
- Now click on three dots beside the game and select Options, and from the new screen, select High Performance and start the game.
Fix 5: Update Graphics Card
If you miss updating your graphics card, you will get the same problem while trying to play the game. In this case, move on to update your driver before relaunching the game.
- Open Device Manager, expand the Display adapters section and choose your Graphics driver.
- Then right-click on the driver and choose Update driver from the sub-menu and run the game.
Fix 6: Lower Graphics Settings
Sometimes high in-game graphics settings can cause the same problem. Here you have to go to the graphics settings page of the game and drop down all the settings from the list. Similarly, open the game in Windowed Mode and start the game.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
If all else fails in your case, you should completely uninstall the game and reinstall it after restarting the device. This time the game will be played without any problems.
These are the top fixes for the STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor Crashing/Freezing or Not Launching on PC. In addition, you should install the latest game patch to improve the game’s performance.