As the world moves towards digital technology, the rise of Smart TV is no big deal. Smart TV is a platform that allows you to enjoy digital entertainment features, the ability to access the Internet, stream media from various sources, and enjoy games, web-based applications and content. But the most annoying problem faced by the users is that their Smart TV keeps restarting while streaming online contents.
There may be different reasons for the same problem, but it cannot be ignored, as it takes away the happiness and enjoyment of the users. Anyway, don’t worry; we have listed some solutions that will help you solve your problem permanently. Have a look.
Fixes for the Smart TV Keep Restarts Issue.
Fix 1: Reset the TV
We can start with the basic trick to resolve the issue of Smart TV keep restarting the issue; you can start with resetting the TV. To do so,
- Firstly unplug your Smart TV from the power socket and leave it for a few seconds.
- Then press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds. This time your TV will get reset completely.
- Once done, plug back the Power cable to the electric socket and Turn ON the TV to see whether the issue get resolved or not.
Fix 2: Check Power Cable
If your Smart TV power cable is damaged or broken, you will lose proper connection, and the TV will restart frequently. In this case, you can turn off the TV and check if the cable is properly connected to the device. Also check if the cable is damaged or there are any problems with the socket. Once checked, you can reconnect the cable and power to the TV.
Fix 3: Factory Reset the TV
Another solution to resolve the Smart TV keep restarting issue is factory resetting the device. To do so,
- Firstly, press the Home button using your remote control and go to Settings.
- Then choose Device Preference/ Storage and Reset option and select Factory Reset button.
- Once done, click OK to proceed, and wait for a few minutes and switch on TV to see the result.
Note: This factory reset process will erase all the data stored on the smart TV, so before starting the process save the date to your Google account and continue the process.
Fix 4: Update TV Software
If your Smart TV is running using the old software, then also you will encounter a similar issue. In this case, you can update the software and see the result. To do so,
- Press the Home button on the Remote control and go to Settings.
- Then select Support and select Software Update/System Update and click on the Update Now button.
- Once the update process get completed, you can Turn ON the TV and see if the issue persists or not.
Fix 5: Reset the Connected Appliance
Sometimes resetting the appliance connected to your HDMI cable will help you to resolve the same issue. You can also reset devices like Roku Sticks, a Fire HD Stick, and more, and check if the issue get resolved for you.
These are the top solutions you can apply to resolve Smart TV Keep Restarts issue effectively. Also, you can check your internet connection and see that it is working properly.