Gamers can now experience Persona 3 Portable, the newly updated version of the critically acclaimed RPG game Persona series released for all major platforms. The game features high-end art, visual effects, and AI-enhanced backgrounds.
But some players face a plethora of problems while trying to play the game with high expectations. Some players have complained that they are unable to play the game due to crashing issues, and some are facing low FPS issues. Meanwhile, some players are facing blurry and ugly graphics issues.
If you are suffering from the same issue, you can rely on this guide. Here we have gathered some solutions that will help you solve your Persona 3 Portable common problems effectively and quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Check System Requirement
Before taking any action to fix your crashing or sound problem in Persona 3 Portable, you need to check the system requirement to run the game. If your system has the minimum configuration required to run the game, then you can move on to other solutions.
Fix 2: Update Graphics Card
Another solution to resolve the low FPS issue in Persona 3 Portable is updating your graphics card manually. To do so,
- Open the Device Manager window-> expand Display adapters-> right-click on Graphics driver->select the Update driver option and check the issue gets solved for you.
Fix 3: Run as Administrator
If you are not able to start the game, then you should run the game as administrator. To do so,
- Open the game installation folder-> right-click on Persona 3 Portable.exe file->Properties-> click on the Compatibility tab from the new screen-> tick beside Run this program as an administrator option and play the game.
Fix 4: Repair Game Files
Sometimes repairing the problematic game files will help you to resolve the same issues. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library-> right-click on Persona 3 Portable-> Properties-> Local Files-> Verify integrity of game files and retry to play the game.
- Open Xbox app-> go to the Installed game section-> click on three dots beside Persona 3 Portable-> Manage.
- Then select the Files tab and click on Verify and Repair option and see if the issue gets resolved.
Fix 5: Lower Graphics Settings
If you are facing blur and ugly graphics in the game, then you should lower all the graphics Settings. You can move to the in-game graphics settings page-> lower all the Settings in the list.
Fix 6: Use a Dedicated GPU
In most cases, using a dedicated GPU will help you play the game without any crashing or lagging issues. To do so,
- Open the Graphics Setting page (type ‘Graphics’ in the search box)-> Graphics Performance Preference.
- Then click on Browse-> select Persona 3 Portable from the installation folder.
- Now click on the three dots beside the game-> select Options-> select High Performance, and start the game.
Fix 7: Reinstall DirectX
You can reinstall the DirectX package to resolve the crashing issue in Persona 3 Portable. To do so,
- Open the DirectX page-> select Language-> click on the Download button, and install it on your system and start the game again.
Fix 8:Update Sound Driver
If you are facing poor audio in Persona 3 Portable, then you should update the sound driver and see the result. To do so,
- Open Device Manager-> expand the Audio inputs and outputs section-> right-click on your Audio driver and select the Update driver option. Then you should start to run the game.
Fix 9: Increase Sound Buffer Size
When facing a bad sound issue in the game, you should increase the sound buffer size on your dedicated sound card. To reduce audio shuttering, you can open the sound card control panel and increase the sound buffer size.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If all the above solutions fail in your case, you should uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the game. Once done, restart the game and see if the problem persists or not.
These are the top solutions to resolve Persona 3 Portable crashing/ low FPS/ poor sound or not launching issues on PC. In addition, you can install Visual C++ Redistributable or install a new Mod to repair a sound issues.