Narada: Bladepoint is a multiplayer online video game developed by 24 Entertainment and is considered to be the best game ever in 2021. Like any other new video game, Naraka: Bladepoint is also gasping from errors and bugs. Several players recently reported that the Naraka: Bladepoint is crashing and freezing on PS4/PS5/Steam or Xbox consoles.
There are several reasons for these issues, and at the same time, several fixes are also available. As per some suffered users, they couldn’t launch the game, while the game is unexpectedly crashing among other players. Anyway, in this article, we have gathered some sure solutions to tackle these issues quickly. If you are also suffering from the same issues, then look into the detailed solutions listed below.
- Make sure you have a stable and rapid internet connection.
- Check any unwanted applications/programs are not running in the background.
- Disable your Antivirus temporarily.
- Restart the console and game more than one time.
- Install latest game patch.
In case all the above tricks do not help you to resolve the crashing and Freezing issue on your PS4/PS5/Steam or Xbox, you need to follow the below given detailed solutions.
Fix: 1 You need to Verify the Integrity of Game Files:
If the Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing on PS4/PS5/Steam or Xbox, then as a first attempt to resolve the same issue, you can verify the integrity of game files. To verify the integrity, you can follow these steps,
- Firstly, launch the Steam client and go to LIBRARY.
- Therefrom the list, select and right-click over Naraka: Bladepoint and click on Properties.
- In the next window, select the Local Files option and click on Verify integrity of game files option
- Once done, restart the game and check for improvement.
Fix 2: Update Graphics Driver:
If the graphics driver installed on your system gets corrupted or outdated, then the games do not run properly and might show some inconsistencies. Here you need to update the graphics driver, and you can follow the steps below to update your driver.
- Firstly, right-click over the Start button and select Device Manager from the context menu.
- Then inside the Device Manager, select and expand the option Display adapters section.
- Now right-click over the Graphics driver and click on Update driver from the drop-down menu.
- You can go to the Manufacture’s official website of your Graphics driver (AMD, NVIDIA).
- Then select the latest driver suitable to your system and download and install it on your system.
If you find the manual update time-consuming and difficult to follow, you can depend on any third-party automatic driver updating tool. There are several updating tools available online; select a reliable one among them.
Fix 3: Disable VSync:
Some suffered users finally escaped from the Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing and freezing issue on PS4/PS5/Steam or Xbox by disabling VSync. To disable VSync, you can follow these below steps,
For NVIDIA users,
- Firstly, type NVIDIA Control Panel in the taskbar search box and open the first search result.
- Then click on Manage 3D Settings and click on the Virtual Sync option.
- Then in the Virtual Sync screen, you can enable and disable the Sync option.
For IntelHD graphics users,
- Firstly, type the IntelHD graphics control panel in the taskbar search box and open the first search result.
- Then in the Control panel menu, select the option 3D General Settings and choose Custom Settings.
- Now click on the Virtual Sync and toggle On or Off to enable and disable the VSync option.
- Once done, check for improvement.
Fix 4: Increase Virtual Memory:
Another solution to get over the “Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing on PS4/PS5/Steam or Xbox” issue is increasing your system’s virtual memory. This setting is helpful for users when trying to run applications or programs that use more resources on the system. Therefore, users can avoid crashing or any such issues. To make changes, you can follow these below steps,
- Firstly, type ‘View advanced system settings in the taskbar search box and open the relevant search result.
- Then in the Advanced tab, click on the Settings tab under the Performance section.
- Select the Advanced tab from the top menu in the Performance Options window and click on the Change button under the Virtual memory section.
- Now untick the option beside Automatically manage paging file size for all drives and select the Custom size option.
- Then set the Initial size and Maximum size according to your system’s physical memory.
- If your RAM size is 8GB, then your Initial size is 8 x 1024 x 1.5, and the maximum size is 8 x 1024 x 3.
- Once you enter the size in the given space, click on the Set tab and OK button.
- Now restart the system and check for improvement.
Fix 5: Turn off Overlays
As per some suffered users, they escaped from the Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing on PS4/PS5/Steam or Xbox issue by disabling the overlays like Discord and GeForce Experience. To do so, you can follow the steps given below:
For GeForce Experience:
- Firstly, launch GeForce Experience, and then at the upper right corner, click on the cogwheel icon.
- Now on the right-pane menu, toggle off beside the In-game overlay option,
- Firstly, launch Discord and on the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the cogwheel icon.
- Now from the left-pane menu, click on Overlay.
- Further from the right-pane menu, toggle off beside the option Enable in-game overlay.
Fix 6: Update Windows:
If your Windows is outdated, you might encounter these crashing or freezing issues in your games and some programs due to incompatibilities. Here the best solution is updating your Windows to the latest update and check now you can play the game or not.
To update Windows,
- Firstly, press Windows + I altogether to open the Settings app.
- Then you need to click on the Update & Security category.
- Now select the Windows Update option and click on Check for updates tab.
- Once done, restart the system and check the said issue is resolved or not.
Fix 7: Perform System Clean Boot:
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to clean boot the system to get rid of the existing issues. To perform a system clean boot, you can follow these below-given steps,
- Firstly, in the taskbar search box, type ‘system configuration‘ and launch the first search result.
- Now in the System Configuration window, go to the Services tab and tick beside the option Hide all Microsoft services and click on Disable all tab and OK.
- Then move to the Startup tab from the top horizontal menu and click on the Open Task Manager link.
- In the Task Manager, go to the Startup tab and select all startup services from the list and click on Disable.
- Once done, restart the system and check the said issue is resolved or not. If yes, then again go to the System Configuration window, select the Services tab and enable all the services one by one until you find the problematic item from the list. Once found, remove it from your system permanently.
- Now check for improvement.
So these are all about the Naraka: Bladepoint Crashing on PS4/PS5/Steam or Xbox issue, and its sure fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.