We know that Minecraft is expanding its path by creating more and more players every day. Similar to increasing new players, the game developer takes the initiative to design different versions of the game. Unfortunately, of these, a few PC players recently complained that their Minecraft Bedrock Edition is incompatible with the launcher and prevented them from launching the game.
The same issue can have many causes, including minor bugs, incorrect installation and many more. If you are running into Minecraft Bedrock incompatible with the Launcher issue, you can follow this article to get all possible solutions. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the System
The first attempt to escape from the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Incompatible with Launcher issue is restarting the system. This process will eliminate most minor errors and help to start without any issues.
Fix 2: Close the App
Another solution to resolve the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Incompatible with Launcher error is closing the app from Task Manager. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Task Manager window on your screen by typing “task manager” in the search box.
- Then choose the Processes tab, select the Minecraft Launcher and click on the End Task button to close the app completely from the system.
- Once done, relaunch the app and see if the error appears again or not.
Fix 3: Launch as Administrator
Sometimes launching the Minecraft Launcher with administrator access will help you to resolve the same issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, select and right-click on the Minecraft Launcher icon from the desktop.
- Then from the drop-down prompt, click on the Run as administrator option.
- Once done, see the same error appearing again or not.
Fix 4: Remove Mods
At times the mods in the Mods folder might be causing the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Incompatible with Launcher error on your PC. Therefore, you need to create a backup of the Mods folder here before emptying the same folder in the game’s installation folder.
Fix 5: Reinstall the Launcher
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to uninstall the Minecraft Launcher from your system. When done, restart the system and install the Minecraft Launcher from its official website or Microsoft Store.
These are all about the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Incompatible with Launcher error and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.