Recently Microsoft officially released Windows 11 on compatible devices. Windows 11 received a wide complaint about its minimum system requirements to install the latest built. Windows 10 users can freely be allowed to upgrade to a new Operating system, but for the old version users, don’t have permission to enjoy the features of Windows 11.
In view of this difficulty and distress, we have researched and found out few ways to upgrade to Windows 11 on an unsupported PC. If you are using an old version of Windows and are not eligible to upgrade to Windows 11, then you can also upgrade to Windows 11 by following this full-length guide. Let’s go to the steps to upgrade to Windows 11 quickly.
In the below section, we list three methods that will help you upgrade to Windows 11. It doesn’t matter if your system has supported hard drive requirements or processors; you can rely on these below methods to become a Windows 11 user.
Steps to install Windows 11 using ISO file:
If you are using an incompatible system to install Windows 11, then you can download Windows 11 ISO file manually from its official site and install it on your system. You can follow these steps to download and install it on your system.
- Firstly, download Windows 11 ISO file from its official Website. (the file size is 5.2 GB).
- Then extract its content in a folder using the WinRAR app or any other third-party application. For doing so, you can right-click over the ISO file and click the Extract to option from the drop-down menu.
- Now open the folder you have imported the Windows ISO file contents.
- There locate and open the Source folder and delete the appraiserres.dll file. This file is responsible for checking Windows 11 requirements.
- Then scroll down and click on the setup file at the bottom of the list in that folder.
- When you enter into the Window 11 Setup window, untick the checkbox beside the I want to help make the installation better option from the bottom of the screen.
- And click on the Change how Setup downloads updates link to continue.
- In the new screen, click on the radio button beside Not right now and click on the Next tab.
- Inside the newly opened window, click on the Accept button under the Applicable notices and license terms option.
- Now in the next screen, tick the Install Windows 11 pro and Keep personal files and apps option. (If you need clean installation, untick these option, it will delete Windows 10 drive, and you will lose all data)
- Then click on the Install Now tab from the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, based on your system performance, your Windows old version will upgrade to Windows 11.
These are all about installing Windows 11 on an Unsupported PC. The steps are so simple, and you can follow them without any difficulty. Make sure while in this process, you have a stable network connection. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.