With the official release of Windows 11, Microsoft has released a new personal assistant to help you. The new Personal Assistant called Installation Assistant is designed to help you install Windows 11 on the qualified system. This Installation Assistant plays an important role in your installation process when you encounter problems during the Windows 11 installation.
As with Windows 11, you need to ensure certain minimum requirements for running the Installation Assistant tool. If you are unaware of all these, then you can follow this article till the end to get the most out of it. Instead of talking more, let’s go into the details of the installation assistant and see how it can help you to install Windows 11.
The basic requirement to use Installation Assistant:
- Run the Installation Assistant with administrative access.
- Make sure you own Windows 10 V2004 or higher.
- Check your system meets the minimum requirement to install Windows 11.
- Ensure your system has 9GB of hard disk space to download Windows 11 using the Installation Assistant tool.
Steps to use Installation Assistant:
- Firstly, download Installation Assistant from its official website.
- Then right-click on the downloaded file and choose the Run as administrator option from the sub-menu.
- If a UAC prompt appears on the screen, click on ‘Yes.’
- In the newly opened Windows 11 Installation Assistant screen, click on the Accept and install tab at the bottom to continue accepting the license agreement.
- There the Installation Assistant automatically starts to download necessary files to your local storage. (the download process takes some time depending on the performance of your system).
- Now the downloaded files will be automatically verified in the background.
- Once the file verification process gets completed, then the installation process also begins automatically.
- When the installation process is finished, click on the Restart now button.
- Once the system restarts, log in with your account credentials. Then your Windows will move forward with setup. After everything is completed, your system will take you to the desktop.
Fixes for Windows 11 Installation Assistant Error:
If during the Windows 11 installation process you are prompted to run the PC Health Check app, you can follow the steps below to resolve the same issue.
- Firstly, exit from the Installation Assistant app by clicking on the Exit button.
- Then download the Windows 11 PC Health Check app from its official website.
- Now you need to double click on the downloaded file and run the PC Health Check app.
- Inside the PC Health Check window, click on the Check now button.
- If your PC is eligible to install Windows 11, then you will get a prompt that says, “This PC meets Windows 11 requirements”.
- Perhaps your PC is not eligible to install Windows 11; then you will recieve a prompt that says, “This PC doesn’t currently meet Windows 11 system requirements.”
- In case your system is eligible to install Windows 11, then again open the Installation Assistant app; this time, you will not see the PC Health Check app prompt.
- There in the window, you need to click on the Accept and install tab to agree with the license agreement.
- Once done, now you Windows will start to download and install Windows 11 on your system.
So these are all about using Installation Assistant to install Windows 11. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.