Truecaller is a popular mobile application for searching people and businesses to identify unknown numbers and block spam calls. However, you can unlist your own phone number if you don’t want it to appear in the Truecaller app. This article will teach you how to Unlist Numbers From Truecaller and keep your contact information private.
Why Should we Unlist Numbers from Truecallers
Unlisting a phone number from Truecaller is necessary for several reasons. It allows users to keep their contact information private. Users can control who can and cannot see their contact information by unlisting a phone number. Additionally, it helps protect a user’s identity and privacy by preventing strangers from viewing their contact information. Finally, it can help reduce the number of spam calls and messages a user receives.
Note: Before you unlist your phone number, make sure to deactivate your Truecaller account.
Step by Step to Delete Numbers from Truecaller
On Android Device,
- Open the Truecaller app on your device and click on the Menu from the top left side of the screen.
- Then choose Settings and select Privacy Center option.
- Now click the Deactivate option to remove your account from Truecaller.
- Finally, click on Yes to confirm your decision and delete the account.
On iOS device
- Open Truecaller on your device and click on the Profile avatar from the top left side.
- Then choose Settings and click on the Privacy Center option.
- Now click on the Deactivate option from the new screen and remove your account from Truecaller.
Steps to Unlist Numbers From Truecaller
- Visit Truecaller Unlisting page and type your mobile number in the given box along with country code.
- Then enter the captcha and click on the Unlist Phone Number button.
- Now confirm the process, and your number will get deleted from the searchable database within 24 hours.
Note: Now your number is permanently deleted from the searchable database. Your number will no longer be available in the Truecaller database, and no one will be able to see your name or address when they type your number into the Truecaller app.
What features does Truecaller offer
- Truecaller detects and blocks anonymous incoming calls, as well as spam, scam and telemarketing calls.
- Users can use the app to send and receive messages and make voice calls to friends and family.
- Truecaller’s call recording feature allows users to record and save important conversations.
- Truecaller allows users to instantly share their location, emoji and status with another Truecaller user.
- Additionally, it enables users to securely backup their contacts, messages, call logs, and settings to the cloud.
- This app allows users to connect and interact with friends and family on social networks.
- Truecaller provides premium features like advanced caller ID and ability to identify unknown callers.
Is Truecaller secure?
Truecaller is generally considered safe because it uses several encryption techniques to protect user data. However, it’s important to note that any app or service that stores personal information may be subject to data breaches. As a result, users are recommended to take extra security precautions.
Unlisting a phone number from Truecaller helps protect the user’s privacy by preventing others from viewing their contact information. Unlisting a phone number is a simple and straightforward process that allows users to remain anonymous.s to protect their data.