Sharing files and links (URLs) is not an arduous task now, but technology has taken it to the next level. Using state-of-the-art technology, users can share files wirelessly between two devices while maintaining all its security. As we said, now Windows and Android users can share links back and forth without any trouble.
If you are wondering how this is possible, follow this article, and we will give you the correct answer. Anyway, we will show you in the article with the help of the Your Phone app; you can share links between devices. So let’s have a look.
Note: Before sharing the links, you need to ensure your PC and Android device are connected using the same internet connection.
Similarly, you need to download and install the Your Phone app on your Windows PCs and (Your Phone Companion app) Android devices.
Activate Your Phone App on Windows & Android:
- Firstly, open the Your Phone app on your PC and click on the Side Arrow button to skip the instructions.
- Then click on the Get Started button from the final page.
- Now Sign-in using your Microsoft account credentials.
- Next, click on the Pair with QR code button.
- Now the QR Code will appear on your computer screen and connect with your device.
- Firstly, open the Your Phone Companion app on your Android device.
- Then from the bottom of your device, click on Link your phone and PC button.
- Now connect with the QR Code displayed on your PC.
- Once done, you will get a message Your Phone and PC are linked.
Steps to Share Links (URLs) from Android to Windows 11:
If your phone and PC are perfectly linked, then you can follow the below-given steps to share Links (URLs) from Android to Windows 11,
- Firstly, open any browser on your Mobile and go to the website which you need to share.
- Then click on the three dots from the top right corner of the screen and click on the Share option from the sub-menu.
- Now on the Share menu from the bottom of the screen, select the Your Phone Companion option.
- And from the pop-up screen, choose your Windows PC and send the link.
- Once done, you will get a message Successful! Check your PC.
Steps to Share Links (URLs) from Windows 11 to Android:
You can also share links (URLs) from your Windows 11 PC to Android devices using the following steps,
- Firstly, open Your Phone on your Windows PC.
- Then launch your browser and visit the page you need to share the link.
- And click on the Share option from the top of your browser screen ( option might be different based on your browser).
- Now from the drop-down list, select the Send to my devices option.
- Then select your device and see your device received the link.
These are the information about Sending Links (URLs) From Android Devices to Windows 11 PC. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.