As you may be aware, Windows 11 can install on both compatible and non-compatible PCs. There are several such third-party tools available that enable you to install Windows 11 on incompatible devices. But what is afflicting is, in the recent Windows Update, a warning message “System Requirements Not Met” appears as a watermark at the bottom right side of your desktop and in the Settings menu as well.
The point of this article is to eliminate your hassle, which means that the warning message will no longer appear on your desktop. If you go through this article, we will show you some easy steps to quickly remove the “System Requirements” warning message from your incompatible Windows 11 system. Let’s have a look.
Steps to Remove “System Requirements Not Met” reminder on Windows 11:
Users who don’t need to see the “System Requirements Not Met” reminder message on your incompatible system then can make a few changes in the Windows Registry. To do so,
Note: This change will only affect the warning message and does not make any impact on your system status.
- Firstly, press Windows + R simultaneously to open the RUN dialog box, type ‘regedit’, and press Enter.
- In the UAC prompt, click on the Yes button to continue the process.
- Once you reach the Windows Registry window, go to the below-given path,
- Then from the right side, double click on the SV2 DWORD key and select the Modify option.
- Inside the Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value prompt, change the Value date to 0 and click the OK button.
- Once done, restart the system, and the warning message will disappear from your desktop screen.
These are all about eliminating the “System Requirements Not Met” reminder on Windows 11. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.