Tech giant Google has released the Public Beta build of its Android 12 OS, which is good news for all Android lovers. And the latest built is ready to use as a daily driver. Now we share some exciting news; if you have an eligible device, you can try the Public Beta right here, right now.
The new Android 12 Public Beta is packed with new features, and it looks good and runs well. Here the Operating system is opened its way to public users. Once you have Android 12 Public Beta installed on the device in your hand; you will receive all the future Beta update to the Operating System over the air. In this article, we will teach you how to install the Android 12 Beta on your system. Let’s have a look,
Note: The operating system is still in the beta stage, so we are not sure it is free of bugs and errors. In this case, we advise you to backup all the important data on the cloud drive or save it somewhere for future use.
List of Android 12 Beta Eligible Devices:
Steps to Install the Android 12 Public Beta:
Here we are mentioning two ways to install the Android 12 Public Beta on your device.
Option 1: Install using the Android Beta Program:
- Firstly, go to the official page of Android Beta.
- Inside the site, sign in to the Google account linked to your Smartphone.
- Now choose the eligible device from the list of devices.
- Then click on the Opt-in tab.
- Finally, follow the instructions that appear on the screen to begin the over-the-air download. (the update approximately takes over 24 hours to be ready to install on your device).
Option 2: Android Flash Tool:
Android users can also depend on the Android Flash tool to install Android 12 Public Beta on your eligible Smartphone. For this course of action, you need a PC because this is a web-based version.
Note: Beforehand, ensure USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking settings are enabled on your Smartphone.
To enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking option, follow these steps,
- Firstly, open Settings on your Smartphone and click on the About Phone option.
- Then tap on the Build Number option at least 7 or 8 times repeatedly.
- Now you will get a prompt saying; You are now a developer!
- Again go to Settings and select System, and click on the Developers option.
- Inside the Developers option screen, enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking option.
Once you enable these services, then you can install Android 12 Public Beta; for that, you can follow these below steps,
- Firstly, connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Then try to download the Google USB driver from its official website. (On the official page, you will get full instructions to download and install the USB driver).
- If you successfully installed Google USB driver, go to the Android Flash Tool website. ( open it with Google Chrome)
- Once you entered the Android Flash Tool website, click on the Get Started tab.
- In the newly appeared Prompt, click on the Allow ADB access tab.
- Further, click on the Add new device tab; now, your device will appear under the Available Devices section.
- Then select the device and click on Connect tab and click on Flash Build button.
- Finally, from the drop-down menu, select the latest build Beta version available and click on the Install button.
- The Android Flash tool will begin to download the selected version and install it on your device.
- Let the process complete in itself; once completed, you are done. Successfully installed Android 12 Public Beta.
The steps mentioned above are simple, and you can complete the whole process yourself without any technical hands. However, we hope the information given in this article is helpful to you. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.