In this tutorial, we will teach you more about PixelPlusUI Custom ROM and its easy installation process on your Mi A3 device. PixelPlusUI offers useful customisation based on users’ requests, new UI inspired by different android-based skins, optimized for better smoothness etc.
About Pixel Plus UI
Pixel Plus UI is an AOSP-based custom ROM focused to deliver a very minimal UI and Stability. Even though it comes with very minimal changes, it has its own features and functionalities. Unlike other AOSP ROMs, Pixel Plus UI follows Google to bring the latest updates to its users.
Main change logs
- v4.8 (12.08.2022)
- Merged the latest August Security patch
- Redesigned QS Panel [optional]
- New UI for Data, WIFI, Bluetooth Panels
- System UI: Redesign Brightness Slider
- New phone UI, which bring it back from A11 PPUI
- Redesigned Settings Homepage
- Allowed changing Settings Title
- Redesign seek bar
- Show percentage in the volume panel
- Permit limit AOD and ambient display refresh rate
- Media notification background customizations
- Lock screen album art filter
- Added Pulse and Ambient notification bars
- Introduce the user interface for Alert Sliders (OnePlus)
- Colored Status bar Icons (optional)
- Notification counters (optional)
- Added Custom Clock Support
- Smart Charging (Not for all Devices)
- Redesign Power Menu
- Introduce Battery Landscape
- Add monet colors to Privacy indicators
- Enable Lockscreen Shortcuts
- Improved cache handling
- Follow the navbar color in the base
- Increased touch sensitivity (glove mode)
- Much More – Try by yourself
How To install Pixel Plus UI Android 12.1 Update on Mi A3
You can follow the below steps to install Pixel Plus UI on your Mi A3 device.
As the first step, you MUST have unlocked the bootloader and installed Android 11 firmware on your Device.
You can Flash LineageOS recovery via fastboot, ” fastboot flash boot .img ”
- You can Flash LineageOS recovery via fastboot, ” fastboot flash boot .img “
- Reboot to recovery
- Perform factory reset
- Navigate Apply Update -> apply from ADB Sideload rom .zip
- If you have an SD card or OTG just copy the ROM in that and flash it through SD card or OTG
- Follow the same process to flash LineageOS recovery zip (the same way how you flashed rom zip)
- Reboot System and Enjoy
- DIRTY FLASH GUIDE
- Reboot to Recovery
- Flash Pixel Plus UI ROM
- Wipe Dalvik, Cache.
- Reboot to System
This is the information about installing Pixel Plus UI OFFICIAL – Android 12.1 Update on Mi A3 devices. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.