CherishOS is based on AOSP and Google Pixel UI. CherishOS is focused to bring unique features and a clean user interface. Download and install CherishOS’s latest version on your OnePlus Nord.
It is good news that all OnePlus Nord smartphone users now have the opportunity to download and install CherishOS and flaunt its awesome feature.
More surprisingly, OnePlus launched its flagship mid-range phone, the OnePlus Node, without compromising on its style and features. This affordable smartphone combines a great screen, premium design, slick performance and multi-tasked cameras to provide user satisfaction.
In all aspects, we can say that the Nord 2 5G was a good smartphone in the mid-range segment. The smartphone offers a large screen with a high refresh rate, an excellent imaging system, a large capacity battery and a powerful processor.
However today in this article we will teach you how to install Cherish OS V3.9.5 on your OnePlus Nord quickly and easily. Let’s have a look,
Changelog v3.9.5 03/08/2022
- Added secondary color for lockscreen clock
- Added Wi-Fi standard icon
- Added force background freezer
- Added more fonts
- Added support for strict standby policy
- Added media artwork notification style & customizations
- Added support for displaying battery charge level on AirPod series
- Added EROFS support for building
- Brought a new and unique UI style for QS panel
- Redesigned lock screen bottom shortcuts
- Fixed OTA
- Fixed about the manual network selection with old modem
- Fixed QS expand lag/crash while enabling VoLTE/VoWiFi icons
- Fixed thumbnail and normal playback both in 8K
- Fixed dead loop when disconnecting network while playing RTSP streaming
- GameSpace: Redesign panel view
- Reverted to AOSP vibration intensity
- ThemedIcons: Bring some more icons
- Updated translation from the crowdin
- Improved other systems
Steps to Install Cherish OS V3.9.5 For OnePlus Nord (Avicii)
- Download Zip file
- Boot device into Recovery Mode (TWRP latest recommended)
- Go to Wipe
- Wipe Cache, System Dalvik Cache ( Dirty flash)
- Wipe cache, System, Dalvik Cache, data ( Clean Flash)
- Go to Install option
- Select the downloaded Zip file
- Continue with the installation process
- Once it is done wipe cache and Dalvik Cache
- Install Magisk if needed
Note: We always recommend Clean flash for better performance.
At the end of this article, we hope the above information and installation steps have helped you. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.