Google has now released Android 13 for compatible devices to make up for most of the small flaws found in Android 12. With this new version, Google brings new enhancements, visual changes and new features that will make you worth upgrading to Android 13. But for now, Google’s latest upgrade is limited to the Pixel phones, and we can expect it to make its way to Samsung and other smartphones next year.
However, in this guide, we will teach you how to install Android 13 on selected phones. If you are using any Pixel 6 variant, please remember that it is not possible to go back to the previous version once your device has been upgraded. Then proceed to the easy and quick steps to upgrade your Google Pixel mobile.
Android 13 Support Devices
- Pixel 6 Pro
- Pixel 6A
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 5A
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 4A (5G)
- Pixel 4A
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4
Once you know about the available mobiles, we can move on to the installation steps,
Steps to Install Android 13 on Pixel Mobile
If you are using any of the devices listed above, you can install Android 13 by going through these steps,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu and click on the System option.
- Then tap on the System update option and click on the Check for update button.
- Once done, tap on the Download and install tab and continue the process.
Now the installation files will get downloaded and your device will start the upgrade process.
Note: The installation process will take about an hour to complete.
Steps to Install Android 13 using the Beta program
Here’s another method available to install Android 13, which uses the Android Beta Program. Follow these steps to install the latest version on your device.
- Firstly, go to the Android Beta Program webpage and sign in using your Google account credentials.
- Then click on the Opt in tab under the Your eligibility devices option.
- Now click on the Confirm and Enroll button to continue.
- Once done, open the Settings menu on your Pixel mobile and click on System.
- Then select System update and tap on Check for update.
- Finally, tap on Download and install button.
Once the upgrade process gets completed, open the Android Beta Program page and go to the Your eligibility section and tap on the Opt out button to un-enroll the device.
This possibility will be limited to the first days of the upgrade release. You won’t be able to upgrade using the directions above when Google begins testing new builds of the upcoming version of Android.
These are all about installing Android 13 on Pixel phone and its steps. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.