The iPhone 14 series devices latetly launched with impressive features, various colors and sizes. As this new model has received a lot of positive responses from its users, millions of new users are now queuing up to get their iPhone 14 Pro Max/ iPhone 14 Pro. A few iPhone 14 users reported that they encountered a situation where their iPhones performed poorly and stopped responding to touch input.
This situation may cause your iPhone to slow down, and you won’t get control to close the tasks running on your device. If you’re struggling with the same problem, it’s best to force restart your iPhone to make it work as fast as it first got. In this tutorial, we will teach you how easily hard reset your iPhone 14 Pro Max/ iPhone 14 Pro. Let’s have a look.
Steps to Hard Reset iPhone 14 Pro Max / iPhone 14 Pro
- Firstly, press and release the Volume UP button.
- Then press and release the Volume Down button. (do this procedure in a faster sequence).
- Now press and hold the right-side button for at least 10-15 seconds or once the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- During this process, you see a slider to turn off your iPhone, ignore it and continue the above-mentioned steps.
You will see the Apple logo on the screen, which means your iPhone is rebooting, and you need to wait for the process to complete.
If your iPhone hard reboot fails, you should repeat the same steps and see the result.
Step to Shutdown iPhone 14 Pro Max/ iPhone 14 Pro
- Go to the iPhone Settings and select the General option.
- Then scroll down and choose the Shut Down option and continue the process.
However, the iPhone 14 series hard reset/force restart procedure remains unchanged from its previous series.
This the how you can hard reset iPhone 14 Pro Max/ iPhone 14 Pro easily. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.