Shortly after the release of WWE 2K22, some complaints were registered from all corners and on different platforms. As such, it was recently reported that some PS4 and PS5 players ran into Error Code CE-34878-0 while trying to run the game, resulting in the game crashing unexpectedly.
If you are also in the same boat then don’t worry, in this article we have listed few solutions to tackle the WWE 2K22 Error Code CE-34878-0 on PS4 and PS5. Similar issues are quite common in contemporary online video games, but fortunately there are several solutions available to you for such problems here. So, without wasting your precious time, walk through each of the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Restart your PS4 or PS5
You can restart your PS4 or PS5 just before moving on to the detailed solutions. This process is very effective in dealing with minor bugs or errors in your device. So restart your system and start the game freshly and experience improvements.
Fix 2: Install latest Game Patch
If you receive Error Code CE-34878-0 on your WWE 2K22, you need to make sure your game is running with the latest game patch. Game developer releases new patches to erase most of the existing bugs in the game. Similarly, you need to make sure that your game and PS4/PS5 software is up to date.
Fix 3: Clear Cache
Another solution to resolve the WWE 2K22 Error Code CE-34878-0 is clearing the cache in your PS4 or PS5. To do so,
- Firstly, press and hold the PS button until the console Turns off.
- Then wait for next 20-30 seconds to power drain the console completely.
- Finally, restart your console and try again to run the game and see the issue persists or not.
- Firstly, Turn off the console completely and wait for 20-30 seconds.
- Then disconnect the Power cable from the console and leave it for few minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes reconnect the Power cable and restart the console.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the error again appearing on your game screen.
Fix 4: Reinstall the Game
If all of the above solutions fail in your case, you may need to completely uninstall the game and associated files from your system. Restart the system after the uninstallation process then reinstall the game from the relevant source.
These are all about the WWE 2K22 Error Code CE-34878-0 on PS4 and PS5 and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.