Recently several PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5 users pointed out an error code WS-37469-9 when they tried to connect with their friends online. Thus the situation becomes very frustrating and prevents the players from enjoying the game with family and friends. The same error becomes an obstacle for users to stay in the game, and they seek the help of professionals to avoid it.
There can be several reasons for the same issue, such as server issues, network-related issues, and more. If you are also struggling with the WS-37469-9 Error Code on your PS4/PS5, then you can rely on this article. In this article, we have gathered a few effective solutions to resolve your issue quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1 Restart the PS4/PS5
As a first try to resolve the WS-37469-9 Error Code on PS4/PS5 issue, you need to restart your console. With a simple restart, you can eliminate most of the existing minor bugs and glitches from the console and start the system freshly.
Fix 2: Check Server Status
Sometimes the WS-37469-9 Error Code on PS4/PS5 issue can occur as a result of a server issue. You can go to the PlayStation server performance page and check if any maintenance is going on or the server is down. If the problem is with the server, you are helpless to fix it; just wait for the server to return to normal.
Fix 3: Change Wi-Fi Bandwidth
Another solution to resolve the WS-37469-9 Error Code on PS4/PS5 is changing your Wi-Fi bandwidth from automatic to 5GHz. If the problem persists, you can change the bandwidth to 2.4GHz. If both changes fail in your case, you can set the bandwidth to automated mode and move on to the next solution.
Fix 4: Change DNS Settings
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then you need to change the DNS settings(this fix is only for U.S. users). To do so,
- Firstly, open the “Control Panel” on your system and go to the Network and Sharing Center.
- Then select the Control adapter settings and click on your network connection.
- Now right-click on your network connection (Ethernet or Wi-Fi) and choose the Properties option from the sub-menu.
- Inside the Properties screen, click on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCIP/IPv4) and click on the Properties tab.
- On the new screen, set the primary DNS to 126.96.36.199 and the secondary DNS to 188.8.131.52.
- Finally, save the changes, restart the system and see if the issue is solved.
These are all about the WS-37469-9 Error Code on PS4/PS5 issue and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.