SD Gundam Battle Alliance is a thrilling multiplayer action RPG game recently released where you can defeat enemies alone or with your friends in highly mechanized combat. But a few players have complained that they get an Unsupported OS/Not Compatible OS error message on the startup screen when they try to start the game on their Windows 11. Anyway, don’t worry about the same error, you can fix it yourself using the solutions listed below.
If you are experiencing the same error message, you are lucky to have landed here. In this article, we will show you easy steps to resolve the SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE “Unsupported OS” or “Not Compatible OS” Error on your Windows 11. Have a look.
Fix 1: Restart your System
The first attempt to resolve the Unsupported OS/Not Compatible OS error in SD Gundam Battle Alliance is restarting the system. This trick will clear most of the minor bugs in your system and help to start the system freshly.
Fix 2: Disable Compatibility Mode
As per some players disabling the compatibility mode helped them to resolve the same issue. To do so,
- Firstly, close all applications on your system and type “Steam” in your Windows 11 search box.
- Once the result appeared on the screen, right-click on it and select the Open file location.
- On the newly opened screen, right-click on the Steam folder and click on Properties.
- Then select the Compatibility tab and untick beside Run this program in compatibility mode for option under the Compatibility Mode.
- Once done, restart the system and see the error message disappear from your screen.
Fix 3: Run SFC Scan
If any system files get corrupted then also you will receive an Unsupported OS or Not Compatible OS error in the SD Gundam Battle Alliance game. In this scenario, you need to run SFC (System File Checker) tool to repair damaged system files. To do so,
- Firstly, type “cmd” in your system search box to open the Command Prompt window. (Open as administrator)
- Inside the new screen, type or paste the below-given command and press Enter button,
- Then again, type the following commands to restore early repaired files,
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Finally, restart the system and see if the error message again disturbs you or not.
Fix 4: Update Windows
If your Windows 11 is not updated then you will get a similar error message on the game screen. In this case, you can check and update your Windows to the latest version and launch the game again. To do so,
- Open the Settings menu-> select Windows Update->choose the Check for updates button and complete the update process.
- Finally, launch the game on your system and you may run the game smoothly now.
These are all about the “Unsupported OS” or “Not Compatible OS” Error on SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.