Recently, a few Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands players reported an ‘Out of Video Memory’ error, and they were disconnected from the game due to this issue. It has been reported that the players were unable to start the game because they got into low memory, which led to a crashing issue. The issue seems simple; no need to worry about it.
There can be several reasons for the same issue, such as corrupted game files, GPU malfunction, and many more. If you are also struggling with the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ Out of Video Memory’ error message, then from this article, you will get a few solutions to get things back to normal. So let’s move on to the surefire solutions without further discussion.
Note: Before proceeding to any detailed solution, make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements for running the game.
Fix 1: Verify Game Files Integrity
If you encountered the ‘Out of Memory’ error message on your Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you need to make sure that the game files are not the cause of the same error. To do so,
- Firstly, open Epic Games on your system screen and select its Library.
- In the Library section, choose Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and click on the three dots next to the game icon.
- Now click on the Verify option from the sub-menu and see the issue is resolved.
Fix 2: Run the Game in High Performance
Another solution to tackle the ‘Out of Memory’ error in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is running the game in High performance. To do so,
- Firstly, right-click on any white space on your system desktop and choose the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Then select the 3D Settings option and click on the Program Settings.
- On the next screen, choose Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and locate the Preferred Graphics option.
- Now select the High-performance Nvidia Processor and save the changes.
- Firstly, open AMD Radeon Settings and select the Preferences option.
- Then select the Additional Settings and select the Power option.
- Now click on the Switchable Graphics Application Settings option under the Power section.
- There, select Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and click on the Graphics Settings.
- Then select the High-Performance profile and save the changes.
Fix 3: Update the Driver
If your Graphics driver gets damaged or out of date, then also you will receive the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands ‘Out of Video Memory’ error. The best practical trick here is updating the driver to the latest version. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Device Manager window on your PC.
- Then expand the Display adapters section and choose your Graphics driver from the list.
- Now right-click on the chosen driver and select the Update driver option from the sub-menu list.
- Finally, restart the system and see the error message appear again on your game screen.
Fix 4: Install the latest Game Patch
If you miss to install the latest game patch, then you need to install it as soon as possible and see the discussed error eliminated from your game. Game developers always release new patches to overcome existing issues and glitches.
Fix 5: Reinstall the Game
If any of the above solutions do not help you to eliminate the ‘Out of Video Memory’ error on your Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you should uninstall the game from your system entirely. Then install it again from a trusty source and see the result.
These are the top fixes for the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ Out of Video Memory’ error. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.