A few Samsung Galaxy users recently reported that their mobile lagged enormously after the Android 12 One UI 4.0 update. The latest released update is now available on the compatible Samsung Galaxy device.
As a result of additional new features, your device may encounter a lagging problem after a firmware update. Poor internet connection, third-party interference, and many more can be the cause of a similar issue. If you are also suffering from the lagging issue in your Samsung Galaxy Phone, you can deeply follow this article to get all the possible solutions. So let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the Device:
As a first attempt to resolve the lagging issue on your Samsung Galaxy phone, you just restart the device. A simple restart might help to eliminate most of the bugs from your mobile and to relaunch your mobile freshly.
Fix 2: Boot in Safe Mode:
Simply booting your device through Safe Mode lets you run the device with in-built applications and services. As well as, will disable all third-party apps installed on your Samsung Galaxy phone. To do so,
- Firstly, restart your mobile, then press and hold the Volume down key until you see the Samsung logo on the mobile screen.
- If the device successfully loaded in Safe Mode, you could see the text Safe Mode at the bottom of your device screen.
- Now the lagging issue might get resolved from your mobile.
Fix 3: Clear Cache Partition:
As per some users, clearing the Cache Partition might help to resolve the Samsung Galaxy mobile lagging issue after updating to the Android 12 One UI 4.0 version. To do so,
- Firstly, Turn off your Samsung Galaxy mobile.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up and Power button until you see the Android Recovery screen.
- And use the Volume down key to navigate into the Recovery Mode.
- Then press on the Volume down key to select the Wipe Cache Partition and to confirm the process by pressing the Power button.
- In the newly appeared prompt, tap on Yes.
- Finally, press the Power key to restart your mobile.
Fix 4: Perform Factory Reset:
Another known solution to resolve the Samsung Galaxy phone lagging issue after the Android 12 One UI 4.0 Update is performing a Factory Reset. This process takes you back to the default settings and removes all previously assigned settings and data. To do so,
- Firstly, open your device and click on the Settings icon.
- Then scroll down and click on the Backup and Reset option.
- And tap on the Factory Data Reset.
- Finally, follow the onscreen prompt to complete the reset process.
Note: If your phone has a security password, you will need to enter the password to complete this process.
At the end of this article, we hope you might resolve the Samsung Galaxy mobile lagging issue after updating to the Android 12 One UI 4.0 version. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.