If you’ve been trying to join Roblox Gaming, do you suddenly receive an error message stating: “Game status changed, you no longer have access, error code: 523”, then you’re in the right place. As we know Roblox is an online game provider with millions of active users, but now this platform also not safe from errors. One such error is Roblox error code 523, and in this article, we will help you resolve the said error quickly.
There are several reasons for the said error, and we have some solutions to resolve the Roblox Error Code 523 issue. If you are suffering from the same error, then make sure to be with as till the end of this article. One or other solutions provided in this guide will definitely help in your case. Let’s go to the sure solutions.
What is Roblox Error Code 523?
Roblox’s mission is to create and deliver games to Steam and other big game providers. If the Roblox error code 523 bothers you, then you need to know what it is. When you try to join some servers, they didn’t accept your request to join, or you try to join any unknown server, you might encounter the Roblox error code 523; this is a server-side issue. Similarly, if any problem with your DNS(Origin), the same error appears on your screen and prevents you from moving further.
Fixes for the Roblox Error Code 523 in Windows 10 and Windows 11:
Fix 1: Enable Roblox in Windows Defender Firewall:
At times, the Windows Defender Firewall security framework interferes with your game server and prevents them from running and might cause the Roblox Error Code 523 issue. Here you need to change settings in the Firewall.
To add Roblox as an exception, follow the settings given below,
- Firstly, in the desktop search bar, type Control panel and open the relevant search result.
- Then inside the Control panel, select the View by option as Small icons and find the Windows Defender Firewall option.
- Select the “Allow an App or Feature Through Windows Defender Firewall” link in the newly opened Firewall windows from the left-pane menu.
- Under the Allowed apps and features section, locate and select the Roblox program and tick the checkmark before the checkbox, Private and Public networks.
- Finally, click on OK and restart your system. Then check for the said error.
Fix 2: Clean Cache Files and Log Files in Roblox:
If your system is piled up with cache files, it might cause the Roblox Error Code 523 issue in your Windows 10 and Windows 11. In this scenario, the best possible way is to clear those files. To clear the files, follow the steps given below,
- Firstly, press Windows +R altogether to open a RUN dialog box, then type %localappdata%\Roblox\logs in the text box and click on OK.
- Now in the newly opened window, you will see a list of all temporary cache files of the Roblox.
- Here select all the temporary cache files by pressing Ctrl+A and delete all the select files.
- Again, open the Run dialog box and type or copy+paste the following command and then press Enter.
- Now you can see Roblox application’s all Log files, select all the files and delete them.
- Once done, restart your system and check for the said error.
Fix 3: Disable Ad-Blockers:
Some suffered users eventually managed to get rid of the Roblox Error Code 523 issue by disabling the Ad-blocker software and extension in their browsers. Here we recommend you can also try the same. The steps to disable ad-blocker will be different on different browsers.
Fix 4: Switch the Browser:
If you are trying to open the Roblox application using another browser instead of the default browser, the Roblox Error Code 523 issue might be resolve for you. For example, you use Google Chrome as a default browser; then its security settings will sometimes block your game’s features. If you already set security settings to high in Chrome, make it the default.
Fix 5: Uninstall Antivirus:
Sometimes, the Antivirus installed on your system might interrupt your internet connection and cause trouble for your game. So, try to uninstall the antivirus temporarily and then launch the game. If the Roblox Error Code 523 issue not persists, then it’s time to switch to another dependable antivirus.
We now hope that you have resolved the Roblox error code 523 issue on your system. You can also check your internet connection if the problem persists. If your internet connection is not stable, you may encounter the said error. If you have any questions or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the comment box below.