Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is an exciting online tactical shooter game from the house of Ubisoft Montreal. Throughout the game, you can experience every second of tactical combat, tactical team play and explosive destructive action. Unfortunately, some players recently reported that they could not play the game due to an Error Code 2-0X0000D00C.
As per suffered players, they received an error message- “Unable to join match [2-0X0000D00C]” at the startup screen, which prevented them from engaging in explosive activities. A similar error can have many causes, such as matchmaking, connectivity issues and more. If you are also suffering from the same issue, then you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Verify Network Connectivity
The prime solution to tackle the Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code 2-0X0000D00C issue is checking your internet connection stability. First, you need to make sure your network connection speed is stable and has uninterrupted connectivity. If there is an issue, you can reset your router and see the result. Then contact your Internet connection provider if the problem persists and register a complaint.
Fix 2: Reset the Console
Sometimes the game console itself may be the main reason behind the Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code 2-0X0000D00C issue. In this case, it is a good idea to reset your console to remove minor bugs. You can switch off the console, unplug the power cable from the electric socket and leave for a few minutes. After a while, plug the power cable back into the console and turn it on to see the result.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
If the above solution does not help you, then you need to verify the integrity of game files to resolve the Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code 2-0X0000D00C issue effectively. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam and choose Rainbow Six Siege from its Library section.
- Then right-click on the game and choose the Properties option.
- On the following screen, choose the Local Files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files option.
- Open Ubisoft and move to the Games tab.
- Then choose Rainbow Six Siege from the list and choose its Properties option from the left side of the game overview.
- Now under the Local Files section, choose the Verify files option; if any prompt appears, click on Repair.
- Once done, restart the game and see if the error message went out from your screen.
Fix 4: Update Driver
If your graphics driver gets corrupted or outdated, then also you will encounter “Unable to join match [2-0X0000D00C]” error message while trying to launch the Rainbow Six Siege. Here the best effective fix is to check and update your driver to the latest version. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + X simultaneously; from the context menu, click on Device Manager.
- Then expand the section Display adapters, and you can click on the Graphics driver.
- Right-click on the selected driver and select the Update driver option from the sub-menu.
- Once done, restart the system and check for the said error message.
Fix 5: Check Server Status
If the game servers are busy due to heavy traffic or the server is under repair, you may get a similar error. Here you can go to the official Twitter account of Rainbow Six Siege and check if there is any repair going on or server is down.
Fix 6: Enable UPnP
Another solution to overcome the Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code 2-0X0000D00C issue is enabling the UPnP. This is a network protocol that allows complaint devices to set port forwarding rules automatically. To know more about UPnP, contact your network service provider.
Fix 7: Use proper Port
At times trying appropriate ports in your Xbox, PlayStation and PC will help you to resolve the same error quickly. To do so
Try these ports,
- TCP: 80, 443
- UDP: 3074, 6150, 10000-10099
Try these ports,
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658, 6115, 10000-10099
Try these ports – TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008, 14020, 14021, 14022, 14023, 14024
- UDP: 6015
Note: Along with this, you can reset the Hosts file and try to flush DNS.
Fix 8: Update Windows
In most cases, an outdated Windows operating system can cause the same error message. In this case, you need to update your windows and see the error removed from the screen. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu and click on the Windows update option.
- Then from the following screen, click on the Check for updates tab and complete the process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, launch the game and see the error message again appears on the screen.
Fix 9: Close Background Apps
Sometimes closing background apps like UPlay and Steam from the Task Manager window will help you to resolve the Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code 2-0X0000D00C issue smoothly. Once done, restart your computer and see if the error persists on the game screen.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If the error message-“Unable to join match [2-0X0000D00C]” continues to bother you, you need to uninstall the game and reinstall it from the relevant source. Once done, open the game and see the improvements.
Fix 11: Contact Support Center
If any of the above solutions fail in your case, you should contact the Ubisoft support team and register your complaint there. They will consider your complaint and try to resolve it as soon as possible.
These are all about the Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code 2-0X0000D00C issue and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.