Sometimes you might see the Error Code U7361-1254-C0000142 on your Netflix especially on Windows systems. Some users recently complained about an error message- ”Whoop something went wrong… We’re having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later” which keep them from watching their preferred Netflix program.
However, the same issue may arise for a variety of reasons, but the majority of the time same error message indicates that you need to refresh the information stored on your device. If you are also struggling from Netflix Error U7361-1254-C0000142 issue then you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions to tackle it quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Sign out from Netflix
The first attempt to get rid of Netflix error U7361-1254-C0000142 is to sign out of the Netflix account and sign in again. To do so
- When you are in the Netflix app, click on the More options (three dots) menu from the right top of the screen.
- Then select the Sign out option from drop-down menu.
- Once you exit from Netflix, restart the system and, sign in back to the Netflix app using your account credentials and see the result.
Fix 2: Check your Internet Connection
If your internet connection is not accurate, then you will face U7361-1254-C0000142 error on your Netflix. In this case you need to check that your network connection is stable and secure, if not, restart your router and modem and see the result.
Fix 3: Verify Time and Region
If your system time zone and region is not saved properly, then you will face similar problems. Here you can check and reset your system time and regions. To do so,
- Firstly, drag your mouse cursor over the time and date section on your desktop, make a right-click and select the Adjust date/time option.
- On the new screen Set time zone automatic and click on Date, time & regional formatting option, under the Region Settings.
- On the following screen, select your region correctly and save changes.
- Once done, login to Netflix and see the issue get resolved.
Fix 4: Clear Browser Cache
Another solution to overcome the same problem is to clear your browser cache. If the browser cache files are mounted, you will get a similar error message on your Netflix screen. So, clear all browser cache and see the result.
Fix 5: Update Windows
If none of the above solutions help you, then you need to check and update your Windows to the latest version. You can go to Settings menu-> Update & Security-> Click on Check for Updates and see the result.
These are all about the Netflix Error U7361-1254-C0000142 issue and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.