As we all know, Minecraft is a treasure-stuffed popular video game with millions of active players globally. Nowadays, few players complain that they are tired of seeing Minecraft.Exe File System Error (-2143322101) and are worried about dealing with it. According to the troubled players, the game starts normally and then crashes all of a sudden.
What is file system error -2143322101 in Minecraft?
This error is not a complicated one and can easily resolve by following this article. In our analysis, we have found several reasons for the Minecraft.Exe File System Error (-2143322101), such as corrupted system files, account sign-in issues, and many more.
Anyway, as per our research, we have listed a few solutions to tackle the same error in this article. Let’s have a look.
How do I fix file system error (- 2143322101)?
Fix 1: Login Xbox App and Microsoft Store using Same Account
When we conducted a detailed study on the Minecraft.Exe File System Error (-2143322101) issue, we have figured out the main cause of this issue is players are using multiple accounts in Xbox App and Microsoft Store. Here the best possible solution is to make sure to use the same account in Xbox App and Microsoft Store. To do so,
- Firstly, sign out from both the Xbox App and Microsoft Store.
- Then sign in to Xbox App and Microsoft Store using the same account.
- Once done, check how you can play the game or not.
Similarly, you need to make sure your Xbox Game Pass subscription is active or not. If not, you will receive the same issue.
Fix 2: Repair and Reset Minecraft Launcher
Sometimes simply resetting and restarting your Minecraft Launcher might help you to resolve the Minecraft.Exe File System Error (-2143322101) issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, type Minecraft Launcher in the search box.
- When the Minecraft Launcher option appears on the screen, right-click on it and select App settings.
- Inside the Settings window, scroll down and click on the Repair button.
- Once done, check the said issue is resolved or not.
- If not, then again, go to the Minecraft Launcher Settings window and click on the Reset button.
- This time the said issue will get resolved for you.
Fix 3: Reinstall Minecraft Launcher
If resetting the Minecraft Launcher does not help you, then you need to uninstall and reinstall it to get rid of the Minecraft.Exe File System Error (-2143322101) issue. As doing so, the existing issue gets disappeared from the game, and you can start the game freshly. To do so,
- Firstly, open and right-click on Minecraft and click on App Settings.
- Then click on Uninstall button under the Reset section.
- Once the Minecraft Launcher is uninstalled completely, go to the official website of Minecraft.
- Then download and install the Minecraft launcher on your system.
- Once done, launch Minecraft Launcher and check now the game running smoothly.
Fix 4: Run SFC scan
As we discussed earlier, one of the prime causes of the Minecraft.Exe File System Error (-2143322101) issue is corrupted system files. Here you need to repair those corrupted system files by running the SFC tool.
To do so,
- Firstly, type cmd in the search box and open the Command Prompt window with administrative access.
- Then inside the Command prompt, you can type the following command and press Enter,
- Let the scanning process complete on its own.
- Then you need to type the following command and press Enter,
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- This command will restore all the system files.
- Once done, relaunch the game and check how you can play the game or not.
So these are all the solutions for the Minecraft.Exe File System Error (-2143322101) issue. At the end of this article, we hope you have successfully resolved the same error. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.