Metal: Hellsinger is a thrilling first-person shooter adventure rhythm FPS full of demonic enemies, badass weapons, and metal scene bands. Although the game has received immense praise from fans and critics in the short time of its release. But a few players have lately reported that when they try to play the game, the gamepad/controller doesn’t work, and they are unable continue with the gameplay.
If you are also interrupted from playing the game due to the same problem, then you can follow this article. Here we have listed a few surefire solutions which allows you to get rid of the Metal: Hellsinger Gamepad/ Controller Not Working issue smoothly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the System
The first attempt to resolve the Metal: Hellsinger Gamepad/ Controller not working issue is restarting your system. By doing so, most of the bugs and glitches present in the system will get removed, and you can start the game without any problem.
Fix 2: Disable Steam Input
If the issue persists, then you need to disable the Steam Input option to escape from the same issue quickly. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->right-click on Metal: Hellsinger-> select Properties option.
- Then select the Controller under the Override for Metal: Hellsinger option-> click on Down Arrow-> select Disable Steam Input.
- Once done, relaunch the game and see the result, if the issue persists, then Enable Steam Input option and move to the next solution.
Fix 3: Launch in Big Picture Mode
Sometimes, launching the game in Big Picture Mode will help you to run the game smoothly. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library->select Metal: Hellsinger-> click on Big Picture Mode from the top right side of the window-> select Continue.
- Now select Library->Games->choose Metal: Hellsinger-> click on Play button.
- Finally, you can start the game without said trouble.
Fix 4: Configure your Controller
If your controller is not configured properly, you will face a similar issue. In this case, you need to reconfigure your controller and run the game. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->choose Metal: Hellsinger-> click on Steam option from the top left side-> select Settings from sub-menu.
- Now select Controller->General Controller Settings-> choose your Controller and relaunch the game.
Fix 5: Force Off Steam Input Per Game Settings
In most cases turning off Steam Input Per Game Settings will help you get rid of the Metal: Hellsinger Gamepad/ Controller not working issue effortlessly. To do so,
- Open Steam->Library->select Metal: Hellsinger-> select Big Picture Mode->click on Continue.Click on Library->Games->select Metal: Hellsinger-> select Manage Game-> double-click on Controller Options.
- Now click on the Down Arrow and select Force Off/ON option and see the result.
Fix 6: Remove External Components
With all these solutions, you can remove all external components connected to your system. Once done, you can sign in to the game and check if the said issue get fixed or not.
These are all about the Metal: Hellsinger Gamepad/ Controller not working issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.