Recently a few Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered players got an error message while trying to save the game- Save operation could not be completed, progress will not be saved PC WARNING DIRECTORY CREATION FAILED. The same error message is now becoming a big headache for a few players, and they are looking for reliable solutions.
If you are also unable to save Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on your system, then you can follow this article till the end to get all the possible solutions. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Save the Game Manually
The first fix to resolve the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Not Saving “PC WARNING DIRECTORY CREATION FAILED” error message is to save the game manually. To do so,
- Firstly, go to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered screen on your system and click on the Esc button on your keyboard.
- On the new screen, click on the Manual Save option and save the game to Empty.
- Once done, click on the Quit option, and you can exit from the game.
Fix 2: Disable Antivirus
If you are using a third-party antivirus tool, it may cause a similar problem. In this case, you can temporarily disable your antivirus program and save the game. We do not recommend using the system without antivirus protection, so enable real-time antivirus protection after you save the game.
Fix 3: Close Microsoft OneDrive
If you have Microsoft OneDrive open, you need to close the application and save the game. Also, you can disable unnecessary applications running in the system background and see improvement.
Fix 4: Run as Admin
Another solution to escape from the same issue is to run the game with administrator privilege and see the result. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the game installation folder->right-click on Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.exe file-> select Properties.
- Then select Compatibility tab->tick beside Run this program as an administrator.
- Once done, launch the game, now you might be able to save the game smoothly.
Fix 5: Create New User Account
If any of the above solutions do not help you then you need to create a new user account in your system. To do so,
- Open Settings window->click on Accounts->choose Family& other users->select Add someone else to this PC.
- Now you can create a new account and change that account to an Administrator account.
- Once done, you can start the game through the newly created account and save the game smoothly.
These are all about Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered “PC WARNING DIRECTORY CREATION FAILED” Not Saving Error and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.