Madden NFL 23 is the most awaited multiplayer game from the house of Electronic Arts. In the game, players can choose any of the multiple modes to chart their rise as star American football players or manage franchises as NFL head coaches. But recently a few players have complained that they are unable to play the game due to frequent crashing or not launching issues.
If you are also experiencing the same problem, then you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions to get rid of them easily. Here we have listed all the solutions in detail, so go through the solutions one by one and check which one will help in your case. Have a look.
- Install the latest game patch
- Disable antivirus
- Close unwanted background running apps/services
- Lower Graphics settings
- Check System requirement
If these above tricks do not help you then you need to go through the detailed solutions.
Fix 1: Run as Admin
The first attempt to resolve the Madden NFL 23 crashing or not launching issue is running the system with admin access. To do so,
- Firstly, open Madden NFL 23 installation folder->right-click on Madden NFL 23.exe file->Properties->move to Compatibility tab->tick beside Run this program as an administrator.
- Once done, relaunch the game and see the issue resolved in your game.
Fix 2: Update Driver
If the graphics driver installed on your system is corrupted, the game may crash or freeze at the startup screen. In this case, you need to update your driver and experience the result. To do so,
- Firstly, open Device Manager->click on Display adapters->right-click on your Graphics Driver->choose the Update driver from the sub-menu.
- Once done, relaunch the game to the improvement in performance.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
Sometimes simply verifying the game files integrity will help you to resolve the crashing or shuttering issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam->Library->right-click on Madden NFL 23 icon->select Properties>click on Local Files->Verify integrity of game files option.
- Once done, restart the system and see the issue terminated from your game.
In Epic Games Launcher,
- Open Epic Games Launcher->choose Library->click three dots beside Madden NFL 23->select Manage-> choose Verify button.
- Once done, relaunch the game to see the improvement.
Fix 4: Disable Overlay
Another solution to resolve the game crashing or not launching issue is disabling the Overlay feature.
- Open Discord->click on its Settings->choose Overlay-> toggle off Enable in-game overlay option.
In GeForce Experience,
- Open GeForce Experience->click on its Settings icon-> toggle off In-game Overlay option.
- Once done you can start the game without any more trouble.
Fix 5: Update Windows
If your Windows get outdated, you may face crashing or freezing issues in your game. The best effective solution is to update your Windows and re-launch the game. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu->click on the Windows update option->click the Check for updates tab to continue.
- Once done, you can start the game and see if it is performing well or not.
Fix 6: Install DirectX
Sometimes installing the DirectX package will allow to you resolve Low FPS or Lagging issues in Madden NFL 23. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the DirectX webpage and choose the Language.
- Then click on the Download button and install the file on your system and relaunch the game.
Fix 7: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
At times simply installing the Visual C++ Redistributable will help to resolve the Madden NFL 23 black screen or Low FPS issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, go to Visual C++ Redistributable-> select and download x64, x86 files.
- Once done, install the files on your system and relaunch the game.
Fix 8: Disable Overclocking
Another solution to resolve the crashing or shuttering issue in Madden NFL 23 is disabling the game Overclocking feature. Once done, you can relaunch the game and engage in the gameplay.
Fix 9: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, you can uninstall the game from your system. When finished, restart the system, reinstall the game and see the improvement in its performance.
These are all about the Madden NFL 23 Crashing/ Freezing/ Shuttering/ Low FPS or Not Launching issues on PC. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.