LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga was released on all major platforms with much fanfare. But within days of its release, a few complaints were coming out of the game. One of the most talked-about issues is the lower FPS issue, and players are very frustrated about it.
There can be many reasons for this error, and it is better to move towards corrective solutions instead of finding the causes. Yes, as we said, in this article, we have listed some solutions to overcome the low FPS problem in LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. So, instead of wasting your precious time, let’s look into the surefire solutions.
Fix 1: Update Driver
If your graphics driver gets damaged or out of date, you may have a low FPS issue with LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. The most effective step we can take to overcome this problem is to update the driver. To do so,
- Firstly, type ‘device manager’ in your search box and open the first result that appears on the search list.
- Then double click to expand the Display adapters section and right-click on your Graphics driver.
- Now from the newly appeared sub-menu, click on the Update driver option and wait for the process to end.
- Finally, restart your system and launch the game and feel the improvement.
Fix 2: Use Dedicated Graphics Card
Another solution to tackle the FPS drops issue in LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is to use a dedicated graphics card. To do so,
- Firstly, type ‘graphics settings’ in your search box and open the first search result.
- Then click on the Browse button and choose the game LEGOSTARWARSTHESKYWALKERSAGADX11.exe file from the game installation folder.
- If the game is added to the list, click on the game icon and select the Options.
- On the Graphics preference screen, select the High performance option and save the changes.
- Finally, restart the system, launch the game again and see the result.
Fix 3: Lower Graphics Settings
In most cases, simply lowering all the graphics settings in the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga might help you to resolve the low FPS issue quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, open the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga on your system and go to the Video option.
- Then tick the box beside the Windowed mode and Borderless option.
- And lower all the graphics settings available in the list and lower Screen Resolution as well.
- Finally, launch the game and see if the said issue disturbs you anymore.
Fix 4: Check Game Files Integrity
If you’re having a low FPS issue with LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga, you need to check the integrity of the game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam and click on the Library section.
- On the next screen, select and right-click on the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and click the Properties option from the sub-menu.
- Then select the Local Files option, click on the Verify integrity of game files option and let the process get complete.
- Finally, launch the game and see whether the game is performing smoothly or not.
Fix 5: Disable Overlays
Sometimes overlays can disrupt your game and lead to shuttering and a low FPS problem. The practical solution here is to disable overlays such as GeForce Experience, Discord and Steam in-game overlay. Additionally, you can disable all overclocking apps also.
Fix 6 Update Windows
If your Windows is outdated, you may have a lower FPS issue with LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. In this case, you can update your Operating System and run the game without any problem. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I altogether to launch the Settings window on your desktop.
- Then select the Windows Update option, click on the Check for updates button and wait for the process to get complete.
- Once done, launch the game and feel the difference.
These are the top solutions for the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Low FPS issue. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.