Gran Turismo 7 is a sim racing game, the eighth edition of the Gran Turismo series developed by Polyphony Digital. Several players have reported some issues since the game was released. Gran Turismo 7 Error CE-108255-1 is one of the most troublesome issues, and players are unaware about the cause of this issue.
The same issue can have different causes, but if you do not fix the same as soon as possible, it can lead to severe troubles. However, there is no room for panic; in this article, we have collected some surefire solutions to resolve the Gran Turismo 7 Error CE-108255-1 error quickly and permanently. So let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Check for Updates:
Before moving to any detailed solutions, you need to check for system updates on your PlayStation console. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation and click on the Settings option from the home screen.
- Then click on the System Software Update and check for any updates; if available, install it to the earliest.
- Finally, restart the system and see the changes eliminated the said error.
Fix 2: Install the latest Game Patch:
You need to make sure that you have installed the latest update released by the game developer along with updating the system. The game developer will release new updates to fix most of the existing issues. So, you need to install the latest game patch and see if the issue is fixed or not.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Game:
If you encounter the Gran Turismo 7 Error CE-108255-1, then you can escape from the same issue by reinstalling the game. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation 5 and go to the Settings menu from the home screen.
- Then highlight the Gran Turismo and click on the Options.
- Now click on the Delete button to remove the game from the console.
- Finally, reinstall the game from a relevant source and see the changes.
Fix 4: Rebuilt Database:
Another solution to overcome the Gran Turismo Error CE-108255-1 is rebuilding your PlayStation’s database. To do so,
- Firstly, switch off the console, release the Power cable and leave it for a few seconds.
- Then plug back the Power cable and turn on the console to clear the cached data automatically from the system.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the changes resolve the issue.
If the issue doesn’t resolve, then follow the below-given steps,
- Firstly, press and hold the Power button until you hear two beeps sound.
- Now the console will boot in Safe Mode, connect the controller with the USB cable, and press the PS button.
- Then click on the Rebuild Database and continue the process.
Fix 5: Reset your PlayStation:
If any of the above fixes do not help you, then you need to reset the console. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation and go to the Settings menu.
- Then click on the System and System Software option.
- Finally, click on the Reset PS5 and see the result.
These are all about the Gran Turismo 7 Error CE-108255-1 Error and its fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.