While playing the FFXIV game on their Windows PC, for many players the Audio disabled and reduce their thrilling gaming experience, but the audio works on other games. Anyway, millions of players are logging in to play the latest released FFXIV game on PC, and this Audio not working issue becomes very frustrating for them.
This is not a complicated error, and you can fix it in easy ways. Today in this article, we have gathered a few solutions to tackle the FFXIV Audio Not working on Windows 10 and 11 PC. So without delay to solve the problem, we can move on to definite solutions. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the Game:
As a first attempt to resolve the Audio not working on FFXIV, you can restart the system. Similarly, you can restart the game console and the game as well. This trick helps to clear up existing bugs and issues quickly, and you can start the game freshly.
Fix 2: Update Audio Drivers:
If your audio driver is lost or damaged, the Audio may not work properly on some high-end graphics-based games and sometimes on the system. Here you need to update the driver to the latest version and check for improvement. To do so,
- Firstly, in the desktop search box, type Device Manager and open the relevant search result.
- Then select and expand the Audio inputs and outputs category.
- Now select your Audio driver and right-click over it, then click on the Update driver option from the drop-down menu.
- Once done, restart the system and check now the audio working properly.
If you find this manual process difficult, you can update the driver with an automatic driver update tool. Many such tools are now available online, so choose one of the trusted ones and update your driver.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Game:
If the FFXIV Audio Not Working issue persists again and again, then you need to reinstall the FFXIV game. While doing so, it will restore all the game files and install the latest updates as well. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Settings app and go to the Apps section.
- Then from the apps list, select and right-click on FFXIV.
- Now click on Uninstall button to remove the game from the system.
- Once done, go to the official site of the FFXIV and install the latest version.
- Now the audio issue will get resolved for you.
Fix 4: Update Windows:
If any of the above solutions did not resolve the FFXIV Audio Not Working issue on your Windows, then the issue lies on your Windows itself. If your Windows is not up to date, then also you will receive the same issue. So update your Windows and check for improvement. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I altogether to launch the Settings app.
- Then select Windows Update and click on Check for updates button.
- Now your Windows begins to search for the latest updates; it will install it automatically if any updates are available.
- Once done, check the said error persists or not.
At the end of this article, we hope the information mentioned above and solutions helped you resolve the FFXIV Audio Not Working issue on Windows 10 and 11. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.