Elden Ring is an extensive open-world video game with many exciting features for players to explore. As the game has a humungous map, players can fall into graphics issues and texture loading troubles. These issues initiated as to write this article to provide you with some effective solutions for the Elden Ring Texture Not Loading and Graphics issue.
There might be several reasons for the issues mentioned above, but it’s time to go through the definite solutions for the same. If you are also suffering from the Elden Ring Texture Not Loading/ Graphics related issue, then walk through this article to get all the possible solutions to erase these issues from the game. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Update Driver:
The first try to resolve the Elden Ring Texture Not Loading and Graphics related issues is updating your Graphics driver. To do so,
- Firstly, type ‘device’ in your taskbar search box and open the Device Manager result from the search result.
- Then expand the section Display adapters and right-click on your Graphics driver.
- Now click on the Update driver section from the sub-menu and let the process complete on its own.
- Finally, restart your device and see this development helped you or not.
Fix 2: Edit FPS
Another solution to resolve the Texture Not Loading and Graphics related issues in Elden Ring is setting the FPS to 60. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Steam and select the Elden Ring.
- Then navigate to the In-game settings and click on the Settings.
- And select the Graphics and click on Maximum Frame Rate Limit.
- Now set the FPS value to 60 and save the changes and see the issue resolved for you.
Fix 3: Disable Overclock Settings
If the overclock is enabled on your Graphics card, then also you will receive the Texture Not Loading and Graphics related issues in your Elden Ring. The best effective solution here is to disable overclock settings in your GPU and see the result.
Fix 4: Optimise Elden Ring
If you are an NVIDIA user, then you can use GeForce Experience to optimise the game. To do so,
- Firstly, open GeForce Experience on your system, and from the game list, select the Elden Ring.
- Then select the Details option and click on the Optimise button.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see its performance.
Fix 5: Edit Graphics Settings:
In most cases, simply editing the graphics settings might help you to get rid of the Elden Ring Texture Not Loading and Graphics-related issues. To do so,
- Firstly, open Settings and click on the System.
- Then click on the Graphics from the top tab section.
- Now Turn off the toggle beside the Auto-Detect Best Rendering Settings
- Now move to the Advanced settings and change the following settings,
Texture Quality- High
Motion Blur- High
Effects Quality- High
Shadow Quality- Maximum
Lighting Quality- High
Volumetric Quality- High
Reflection Quality- High
Water Surface Quality- High
Shader Quality- High
Global Illumination Quality- High
Grass Quality- Medium
- Once you have changed these settings, save the changes and exit from the menu.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the result in your game’s performance.
These are the top fixes for the Elden Ring Texture Not Loading issue. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.