Dying Light 2 is now available to enjoy on all major platforms. Since its release, many players have pointed out a few bugs and errors. The Error Code CE-34878-0 in Dying Light 2 is one such error we are discussing today. The same error repeatedly appeared on the PC game home screen of several players and paused them from playing the game.
Error code CE-34878-0 indicates that the game crashed for some reason, and you are not able to play the game. There are varied reasons for the same error, and we can easily deal with it. If you have the same issue, follow this article to get all the reliable solutions for it. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart PlayStation:
The Error Code CE-34878-0 simply indicates that the game crashed on PlayStation. The most effective solution to this problem is to restart the PlayStation as soon as possible. The restart process helps to start the game freshly without any bugs or issues.
Fix 2: Check Game Updates:
Sometimes simply updating the game might help you to resolve the Error Code CE-34878-0. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation and go to the Dying Light 2 game option.
- Then press on the Options button and click on Check for Update tab.
- Finally, restart the game and see the error again disturbing you or not.
Fix 3: Update PlayStation Software:
Another solution to get rid of the PlayStation Error Code CE-34878-0 is updating the system software. The same trick helped in the case of a few players, so you can also try it. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation and go to its Settings menu.
- Then click on the System Software Update to install any pending system updates.
- Finally, restart the PlayStation console and see the changes in the game’s performance.
Fix 4: Reinstall Original HDD:
If you’ve recently upgraded your console HDD, it may be the main culprit behind Error Code CE-34878-0 in Dying Light 2. The effective solution here is to reinstall the original HDD, restart the console and see the changes.
Fix 5: Disconnect PlayStation Camera:
Whether you have connected the PlayStation camera to the system, then you might encounter the Error Code CE-34878-0 issue on your Dying Light 2. To overcome this issue, you need to disconnect the camera and see the result. Similarly, you can turn off the Enable Face Recognition feature. To do so,
- Firstly, open the PlayStation and go to its Settings.
- Then go to Login Settings option from the list.
- Inside the new screen, untick the checkbox beside the Enable Face Recognition.
- Finally, restart the console and see the error appears again on the screen.
Fix 6: Initialize PS4:
If any of the above fixes do not help you, then you need to initialize PS4 t escape from the Dying Light 2 Error Code CE-34878-0. To do so,
- Firstly, open PlayStation and select its Settings.
- Then from the menu, click on the Initialization option.
- And select the Initialize PS4 and see the result.
These are all about the Dying Light 2 PlayStation Error Code CE-34878-0 and its reliable fixes. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.