Disciples: Liberation is a newly released fantasy World video game. But these days, several players have been reporting the Disciples: Liberation Crashing and Shuttering on their PC. Once they have tried some tricks, the same problem persists and prevents them from playing the game.
Suppose you are also suffering from the same issue and roaming around in search of solutions to tackle the same. Then this article is for you to resolve the Disciples: Liberation Crashing, Stuttering, and Black Screen Issue on your PC. Now discard your worries and go through this article to know all the possible solutions to get rid of similar problems in your Disciples: Liberation, keep playing the game without any hassle. Let’s have a look.
- Check System requirements to run the game.
- Make sure you installed the latest patch released by the Game developer.
- Restart the game, console and PC.
- Reduce Quality of Graphics.
In some cases, these given workarounds will not come to your help; there, you need to go to the below given detailed solutions.
Fix 1: Update Driver:
As an opening move to resolving the Disciples: Liberation crashing and shattering problem is to check if your graphics driver has been updated. If the latest driver version is available, manually or automatically update to the latest version. To do so,
- Firstly, go to your Graphics drivers manufacture’s official page (NVIDIA, AMD, INTEL).
- There locate and select the latest version of your Graphics driver (if available), then download and install it on your system.
- Once done, the crashing issue gets resolved for you.
Fix 2: Disable Overlays:
In general, Overlays are enabled for all game lovers to get the best gaming experience. But sometimes, this feature will adversely affect your game and cause the game to crash and sometimes a black screen will appear on the screen. To avoid such a situation, you need to disable the Overlays feature. To do so,
In GeForce Experience:
- Firstly, launch GeForce Experience and select Settings (cogwheel icon) from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now on the right-pane menu, select the In-game overlay option and toggle off beside the same.
- Firstly, launch Discord and select Settings (cogwheel icon) on the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- Then select Overlay from the left side of the screen.
- Now toggle off beside the option Enable in-game overlay from the right side of the screen.
- Once done, restart the game and check for improvement.
Fix 3: Disable VSync:
Another solution to get rid of the Disciples: Liberation crashing and shuttering issue is disabling VSync. To disable the same feature, you can follow the below-given steps,
- Firstly, in the taskbar search box, type NVIDIA Control Panel and open the first search result.
- Then in the Control Panel window, select Manage 3D Settings and click on the Virtual Sync option.
- Now you will reach the Virtual Sync screen, there you can enable and disable the Sync option.
In IntelHD graphics,
- Firstly, in the taskbar search box, type the IntelHD graphics control panel and open the relevant search result.
- Then select the option 3D General Settings and click on Custom Settings in the newly opened control panel menu.
- Now select the Virtual Sync option to enable and disable the VSync option, On and Off the toggle.
- Once done, the issue gets resolved in your case now.
Fix 4: You should Verify Integrity of Game Files:
Sometimes the Disciples: Liberation will crash in Startup due to corrupted game files. Here to overcome this situation, you need to verify the integrity of game files and repair corrupted game files. To do so,
- Firstly, launch Steam and go to its Library.
- Then from the list of games, select and right-click over Disciples: Liberation and choose Properties from the drop-down list.
- In the newly opened screen, click on the Local Files and select Verify integrity of game files.
- Once done, the said issue will get resolved for you.
Fix 5: Perform a Clean Boot:
If any of the above solutions do not resolve the Disciples: Liberation crashing and black screen issue for you, then you need to do a clean boot of your system. To do so,
- Firstly, type ‘system configuration‘ in the search box and launch the System Configuration window.
- In the System Configuration window, select the Services tab and tick the checkbox beside the Hide all Microsoft services from the bottom of the screen. Then click on the Disable all tab and OK.
- In the newly appeared screen, select the Startup tab from the top horizontal menu, and you need to click on the Open Task Manager link.
- Then in the Task Manager window, locate and select the Startup tab, select all startup services from the list, and click on Disable.
- Once done, restart the system and relaunch the game and see now you can play the game or not.
- If yes, then again you need to go to the System Configuration window,
- Then go to the Services tab and enable all the services one after one until you find the problematic service from the list. Once found, delete that problematic service.
- Finally, restart the system and check for improvement.
In short, whatever be the reasons for the Disciples: Liberation Crashing/Stuttering and Black Screen Issue on PC, any of the above-given fix will definitely help you solve the same. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.