Battlefield 2042 is one of the greatest releases of 2021, and in this short span of time, the game has captivated the minds of millions of gamers. Though along with the positive reviews, many players have complained, they encountered a DirectX Error on the 2042 Battlefield. As per a few gamers, they suddenly fall for an error prompt that mentions a DirectX Error during the gameplay.
There are multiple causes for the same error, and these types of technical issues are very common on PC. If you encounter the same error, you can get over it by following this full guide without any delay. Anyway, in this article, we have gathered some definite solutions to isolate the DirectX Error in Battlefield 2042. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Download Latest Version DirectX:
If you are facing the DirectX Error in Battlefield 2042, then you instantaneously need to download the latest version of DirectX to the system to get rid of the same issue. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the download page of DirectX.
- Then select the Language and click on the Download button beside the DirectX End-User Run-Time Web Installer.
- Once downloaded, install it on your system by following the on-screen directions.
- Now the DirectX Error issue in the game gets resolved for you.
Fix 2: Install .NET Framework Repair Tool:
After installing the latest version DirectX does not help you to resolve the DirectX Error issue in Battlefield 2042, then you need to install the .NET Framework Repair Tool and check for improvement. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the .NET Framework Repair Tool download page.
- Then click on the .NET Framework Repair Tool link to download it.
- Now open the downloaded file; if a User Account Control (UAC) prompt appears, click on Yes.
- And follow the on-screen directions to install the file on your system.
- Once done, restart the system and check now the DirectX Error in Battlefield 2042 is resolved or not.
Fix 3: Update the Driver:
If the Graphic driver gets corrupted between the gameplay, then also you will receive the DirectX Error in Battlefield 2042. In this scenario, the best possible solution is updating the driver. To do so,
- Firstly, type Device Manager in the search box and the relevant search result.
- Then expand the option Display adapters from the Device Manager window.
- Now right-click on the Graphics driver and click on the Update driver option from the sub-menu.
- Once done, check for improvement. If not, then again, right-click on the Graphics driver and this time select Uninstall device from the drop-down menu.
- When you uninstalled the driver completely, go to its official site and reinstall the latest version of the same driver.
If you don’t have enough time to update the driver manually, then you can update it automatically with the help of a third-party driver updating tool. There are several such tools available online; you can select a trusty one from them.
Fix 4: Turn Off Future Frames Rendering:
Some players managed to get rid of the DirectX Error in Battlefield 2042 issue by turning off the Future Frames Rendering option in settings. So we strongly recommend the same trick here. To do so,
- Firstly, open Battlefield 2042 on your PC.
- Then select Options from the left bottom of the screen.
- In the Options menu, select Display from the top horizontal menu bar.
- Now scroll down and select the Future frames rendering option under the ADVANCED section.
- There turn Off the toggle beside the Future frames rendering option.
- Once done, restart the game and check the DirectX Error issue is resolved or not.
Fix 5: Update Windows:
Microsoft always releases new updates for Windows to improve the performance of the system. It also helps to remove existing bugs and glitches. However, if your Windows is outdated, then also the games will crash on your system. So you need to update your Windows and check the DirectX Error in Battlefiled issue is resolved or not.
Fix 6: Update Visual C++ Redistributables:
If any of the above solutions do not help you, then update the Visual C++ Redistributables to the latest version to eliminate the DirectX Error in Battlefield 2042. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables download page.
- Make sure to download the latest version compatible with your system (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Once done, check the DirectX Error issue is resolved or not.
At this final stage, we hope the DirectX Error in Battlefiled 2042 issue gets resolved for you. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.