Since the release of Call of Duty Vanguard, it has been well-known for bugs and technical glitches. Now the topic of discussion is the latest Dev Error 6032, which appears in the gameplay for many players, dragging them directly to the title page. As per suffered players, the same issue appeared when trying to set up the decorated skin for their character.
A similar issue can occur for several reasons, and thankfully, you have more solutions available to solve it. If you are bothered by Dev Error 6032, you can rely on this article to get all the reliable and effective solutions to get rid of the same problem quickly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Update Xbox
The easiest way to quit from the Dev Error 6032 on Call of Duty Vanguard is to update your Xbox console. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Xbox menu and go to Settings.
- Then choose the System and click on the Updates option.
- Finally, relaunch the game and try to play the game again.
Fix 2: Update Windows
If you have not updated your Windows operating system, you may encounter similar errors and bugs. The most effective solution here is to update your Windows to the latest version. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu and go to the Windows Update option.
- Then click on the Check for updates tab and wait for a few hours to complete the process.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see whether the changes helped you or not.
Fix 3: Update Driver
Sometimes updating your Graphics driver might help you to escape from the Dev Error 6032 on Call of Duty Vanguard quickly. To do so,
- Firstly, type “Device” in the search box text space and open the Device Manager window on your screen.
- On the next screen, double-click over the Display adapters section to expand it.
- Now choose and right-click over the Graphics driver and select the Update driver option from the down list.
- Finally, restart the system and check the game is running without any trouble.
Fix 4: Clean Reserved Space on Xbox
The same issue persists after you update your Xbox, and then you should completely exit from the game and clean up all the reserved space. Once done, restart the game and see if the error code persists.
Fix 5: Disable Antivirus Tool
In most cases, temporarily uninstalling your third-party antivirus may allow you to get rid of the Dev Error 6032 in Call of Duty Vanguard. So, disable your antivirus program and see if it fixes the problem. Once the issue is solved, it’s time to move on to a more reliable new program. Remove the current antivirus program from the system and install a new one as soon as possible.
Fix 6: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, then you need to uninstall the game from the PC/Xbox completely. Once done, download and reinstall the game from a relevant source.
These are all about the Dev Error 6032 on Call of Duty Vanguard and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.