Errors are one of the inevitable parts of any video game; one such case is Dev Error 5476 on COD Warzone. Recently lots of COD Warzone players complained about the same error and forced them to keep them from playing the game. Because of this error, you will not be able to use the multiplayer feature in the game to connect with friends online.
Shortly after the recent update, most of the players got the same error, and it became big stress for them. Fortunately, you can resolve the same error by following this article, as we have listed a few reliable solutions to tackle the Dev Error 5476 on COD Warzone. So, no need to worry about the error; just move on to the solutions listed below and load up the game without any trouble. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Restart the Game and Console:
As a first attempt to resolve the Dev Error 5476 on COD Warzone, you can restart the game console and the game. This trick will be very helpful in clearing the existing error and allowing you to stay in the game. Along with this, you can check your internet connection accuracy also.
Fix 2: Update Driver:
If your Graphics driver gets outdated, then also you will encounter the Dev Error 5476 on the COD Warzone issue. here the best effective trick is to update the Graphics driver quickly. to do so,
- Firstly, go to the Device Manager window by typing device manager in the search box.
- Then select and expand the Display adapters section, there choose your Graphics card.
- Now you can right-click on the selected Graphics driver and choose the option Update driver from the sub-menu.
- After the upgrade process, restart the system and see now you can run the game without any error.
Fix 3: Change Calling Card and Emblem:
Another solution to overcome the Dev Error 5476 on the COD Warzone issue is changing your calling card, emblem and skin. One of the main causes of the said error is customization option is set as Randomized. To make changes,
- Firstly, open COD Warzone on your system.
- Then locate the Barracks tab and check your Emblem/ Calling Card; if they are Randomized, then change them to any other category. Follow the same for Skins also.
- Finally, restart the game and relaunch it and see the improvement.
Fix 4: You can check the Integrity of Game Files:
Sometimes, corrupted or missing game files might be the main culprit for the Dev Error 5476 on the COD Warzone issue. In this scenario, you can verify the integrity of game files to make sure the same issue is not because of the game files. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Battle.net application on your system.
- Then select the Call of Duty: Warzone icon from the list of games.
- Now click on the Settings icon beside the selected game and select the Scan and repair option.
- If detected any missing files, repair those game files and check the result.
Fix 5: Install the latest Game Patch:
If you are getting the Dev Error 5476 on the COD Warzone issue again and again, then you need to make sure you have installed the latest game patch released by the Game developer. Game developers always release patches to improve the performance of the game.
Fix 6: Update Windows:
If your Windows is outdated, then also you will get Dev Error 5476 on the COD Warzone issue on your screen. The best possible fix you can try here is updating your Windows. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I altogether to launch the Settings app on your desktop.
- Inside the Settings screen, click on the Windows Update option.
- Then click on the check for updates tab to update your Windows.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the said error persists or not.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game:
If any of the above fixes do not scrap the Dev Error 5476 on the COD Warzone issue, then you need to reinstall the game. By doing so, the game will launch freshly without any errors or bugs.
These are all about resolving Dev Error 5476 on the COD Warzone issue. In addition to all these, you need to make sure no unwanted apps or programs are running in the background. However, if you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, then please leave a comment in the below-given comment box.