Lately, several Halo Infinite players have been complaining they are suffering from Audio trouble, and they have been getting very miserable to continue with the game. As per some players reports, they could’ t hear the footprints audio, and the game audio was missing while using the headset. The issue is not serious, but it causes to unfulfilled the gratification of the gamers.
There might be several reasons for the same issue; some issues are needed to be addressed by the game developer itself. Meanwhile, some bugs we can resolve by configuring some changes in the PC settings. Anyway, in this article, we have gathered a few solutions to tackle the Audio issue in Halo Infinite. To sum up your audio experience, you can follow this article keenly and try any of the fixes mentioned below to resolve your audio issue. Let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Configure Game Audio Settings:
If you’re having an Audio issue with Halo Infinite, changing a few settings in your game audio settings menu will help you fix the same issue.
To do so,
- Firstly, you need to launch Halo Infinite and open its Control Panel (press F1).
- Then select Settings and click on the Audio tab from the top menu list.
- Inside the Audio tab, click on DYNAMIC RANGE and select Compressed Mode from the drop-down menu.
- Once done, relaunch the game and check how the audio is clear or not.
Fix 2: Update Driver:
The constant audio issue in Halo Infinite is the sign of corrupted or damaged drivers. All you have to do here is update the driver and check for improvements. It will help to resolve the audio issue in no time. To do so,
- Firstly, right-click on the Windows button and select the Device Manager option from the context menu.
- Then inside the Device Manager, click and expand the option Audio inputs and outputs.
- Now right-click on the Audio driver and select the Update driver option from the drop-down menu.
If you are using a Bluetooth headset, then you need to update the Bluetooth driver also.
- In the Device Manager window, click and expand Bluetooth, right-click on the driver, and select the Update driver option.
- Once done, restart the system and check the audio issue in the game is resolved or not.
The above manual process seems hard for you; then, you need to use any third-party driver updating tool to update your drivers. There are several such updating tools available online; choose a trusty one from them.
Fix 3: Edit Sound Settings on the PC:
As we discussed earlier, some minor audio issues in the game can resolve by configuring the settings on your system. To do so,
Edit output device Settings:
While using a Bluetooth headset, you need to set audio to Stereo as well as disconnect other devices.
- Firstly click on the taskbar Speaker icon and select Output device.
- Then from the Select Playback device, select Headphones (headset stereo).
Enable Loudness Equalization:
- Again right-click on the taskbar Speaker icon and select Sounds.
- In the Sounds window, click on the Playback tab and select the output device, then click on the Properties tab.
- Inside the Properties window, select Enhancements and tick the checkbox beside Loudness Equalization.
- Then click on Apply and OK button to save all the changes you have made.
Enable Spatial Sound:
- Again right-click on the taskbar Speaker icon and select Spatial sound-> Windows Sonic for Headphones.
- Once done, restart the system and check the audio issue is resolved or not.
Some Halo Infinite players reported about their Voice Chat not working. If you are also encountering the same issue, then you can apply this below-given trick to resolve the same.
- Firstly, Launch Halo Infinite and select Settings.
- Inside the Settings menu, go to the Audio tab.
- Then scroll down and select the Communication option.
- And select your preferred device and select the type of Voice Chat you need from the sub-menu.
- Now the Voice Chat not working issue gets resolved for you.
At this final stage, we hope the Halo Infinite Audio issue is resolved for you. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.