Apex Legends mobile offers ranked matches and offers a superior free-play experience. As one of the best shooting games out there, it can be frustrating if you have FPS drops and stuttering issues in the game. It’s normal to have a low FPS issue in high-end games these days, and you do not have to worry about the same.
There can be a couple of reasons for the same issues, such as incompatible in-game settings, poor internet connection and many more. If you are also suffering from the Apex Legends Mobile FPS Drops and Stuttering issue, then you are at the right place. We have listed a few solutions to deal with the same issue effectively. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Edit Graphics Settings
If you have enhanced the game performance, then it will sometimes get incompatible with the device and lead to FPS Drops and Stuttering issues. Here you need to customize Graphics settings and see the improvement. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings screen and click on the Graphics and Audio section.
- Then set the Graphics Settings to Smooth option.
- Once done, relaunch the game without any discussed issues.
Fix 2: Turn On Adaptive Smoothing
Another solution to overcome the Apex Legends Mobile FPS Drops and Stuttering issue quickly is enabling the Adaptive smoothing option. This process will help you sync the game’s frame rate with the actual display frame rate. To do so,
- Firstly, open Settings and click on Display Settings.
- Then enable the Adaptive Smoothing option from the screen and save the changes.
- Once done, relaunch the game on your device and enjoy the game.
Fix 3: Disable Advanced Settings
Sometimes disabling the Advanced Settings in the game will help you to resolve the Apex Legends Mobile FPS Drops and Stuttering issue. To do so,
- Firstly, open In-Game Settings and click on the Display section.
- Then open the Advanced Settings menu and disable the Dynamic Shadows, Reflection Quality, and Vegetation features.
- Once done, relaunch the game and enjoy the game unlimitedly.
Fix 4: Check Internet Connection
Suppose your device does not have the average internet connectivity speed. In that case, it may adversely affect the performance of games and cause FPS drops and stuttering problems. So, you need to make sure that your device has proper and stable network connectivity.
Fix 5: Check System Requirement
In most cases, if your system does not meet the minimum requirements for running the game, Apex Legends Mobile might Shutter, or FPS drops on your device. Here you need to make sure that your system meets all the requirements and that the device is updated to the latest version.
These are all about the Apex Legends Mobile FPS Drops and Stuttering issue and its fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.