It doesn’t matter if you play football alone, you have to play as a team. FIFA 23 comes with multiplayer feature like its previous version, and the best new features is Crossplay which allows you to play the game on different platforms. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to enable multiplayer feature in FIFA 23 to play with your friends.
You can go through this article to know how to play with your friends using the multiplayer feature in FIFA 23. Then you can proceed to the process of enabling the multiplayer option without wasting your precious time. Let’s have a look.
Steps to Enable Multiplayer in FIFA 23
- Open Main menu->go to Friends tab or press R2/RT/ZR.
- Choose your friend to invite, if you miss to find your friend from the list, type your friend account name in the search box and add them to the list.
- Then you can invite your friend and wait for their respond.
Still you are unable to find your friend, then you need to check you and your friend is using same Game version. If you find any incompatibility, then you two need to update the game to the latest version and send an invite.
Likewise you can go through the crossplay rules to understand who is eligible to invite.
Play With Friends in FIFA 23
- You can go to the Kick Off section-> download and Apply online Squads.
- Then you and your mates need to choose the side and sign in with your account to record more accurately.
- Finally, choose the game type, Classic Match, House Rules, Volta Football, UEFA Champions League, Conmebol Libertadores, Cup Final, Home & Away
Note: House Rule is more flexible in the list.
Play With Friends on Ultimate Team in FIFA 23
- You can choose from Local Co-Op/ Online play-> choose your team and start the play.
- If you try to use Draft, Squad Battles, Division Rivals, you could add new players.
- Launch a Co-Op Lobby and invite a friend to enjoy co-op feature.
Play Co-Op Seasons in FIFA 23
- Go to Main menu-> select Play section and continue to existing section or new one.
- Now invite a fried from the list and select your team and opponent.
These are all about the multiplayer game options in FIFA 22. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.