Much to the delight of life simulation game fans, The Sims 4 is finally available for free to play on your PC, Mac, PlayStation, and Xbox. Now you can build your dream home and have the endless freedom to build your own virtual community. Anyway, expansion packs and DLCs cost dollars, and you get the base game for free.
If you are impatient to download and play Sims 4, you can walk through this article. Here in this guide, you will get all the details on how to download and play The Sims 4 on your PC, Mac, PlayStation, Steam and Xbox. Then let’s have a look.
How to Play The Sims 4 on PC
- Firstly, go to EA website and download EA app on your system
- Then create an Account in EA app, and in the search box type, The Sims 4 and press Enter.
- And click on Download button, follow the on-screen instruction to install the game and play the game for free.
How to Download and Play The Sims 4 on Steam
- Go to Steam website->install Steam app-> login to Steam using your account credentials.
- Then go to Store-> in search box type, The Sims 4-> click on Play Game button and follow on-screen instructions to install the game.
- Now go to Library-> select The Sims 4 and play for free.
How to Play The Sims 4 on Xbox Series X|S
Note: The Sims 4 isn’t available on the Xbox app on Windows PCs, you will be able to download it on the Xbox console itself.
- Open Xbox Store-> Search-> type, The Sims 4 (you can see the title on the Suggested results tab).
- Select The Sims 4-> click on A on your controller-> choose Install and, complete the process
- Then click on Xbox button->My games & apps-> select The Sims 4 and start to play for free.
How to Play The Sims 4 on PS4/PS5
You can download and play The Sims 4 on your PlayStation by following these steps,
- Open PlayStation Home Screen->go to PlayStation Store->in the search type, The Sims 4 and open the game.
- Click on Download button-> go to Library-> find The Sims 4 and play the game for free.
How to Download and Play The Sims 4 on Mac
Note: You need Origin app to play The Sims 4 on your Mac https://www.ea.com/ea-app
- Go to EA webpage-> download Origin app-> login using your account credentials.
- Inside Origin app-> in the search box type, The Sims 4-> open the game page.
- Then click Add to Library->click Download with Origin option.
- Now move to the My Game Library->select The Sims 4->click on Play button.
These are all about the detailed guide to download and play The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, PlayStation Steam, and Xbox. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.