Surprisingly, Halo Infinite Multiplayer has been released; all gamers can easily access it now. In simple words we can explain that Halo Infinite is a real fun entertainer and enhances your enjoyment. But few players reporting from different corners, they are affected by a “No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error” while in the gameplay and ruined their happy frame of mind.
In our research we understood there are several causes for the same error, such as poor internet connection, corrupted game files, DNS settings and many more. Anyway, in this article, we have deployed a few solutions to tackle the No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error in Halo Infinite. Let’s go to the detailed solutions.
Fix 1: Check the Network Connectivity:
As per our research, the prime reason for the “No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error” is related to the internet connection. Here you need to check a few criteria that are critical to run the game smoothly on the system. They are;
- Firstly, you need to check the speed of your internet connection. You can use any Internet speed testing tool to check the accuracy of your network. If it seems slow, then connect with your network provider to assist you.
- You can power cycle your modem and router by unplugging your power cable from the modem and router and leaving it for few seconds, then reconnecting the cable into both router and modem. Once done, connect to online, then relaunch the game and check the said error is resolved or not.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, then move to an ethernet connection and check for improvement.
- Otherwise, turn Off other devices connected with the same Wi-Fi connection and disconnect them temporarily.
- If you are getting the “No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error” while using campus or dorm Wi-Fi, then connect the PC with your mobile hotspot network and check the same error is resolved or not. If yes, then you need to use a VPN to work the way around.
Fix 2: Verify the Status of the Server:
If you can’t run the game on your system, then you need to check the server status. If the game is currently in maintenance or an outage, you will receive a notification from the Halo Infinite Twitter page. Here the problem is with the server end, then you are helpless and have to wait for the server end to resolve the issue.
Fix 3: You must Verify Integrity of Game Files:
Another solution to isolate the “No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error” is verifying the integrity of game files. Sometimes this error can cause as a result of corrupted game files. To do so,
- Firstly, launch Steam and go to its Library.
- Then select and right-click on Halo Infinite and click on the Properties option.
- Now select Local Files and click on the Verify integrity of game files option.
- Wait until the verifying process gets completed
- Once done, relaunch the game and check the said issue get resolved for you.
Fix 4: Configure DNS Settings:
The Halo Infinite “No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error” issue can also occur as a result of corrupted DNS caches. To deal with it, you need to flush your DNS or switch to public DNS server. To do so,
To flush DNS,
- Firstly, press Windows + R altogether to launch the RUN dialog box, then type cmd and open the Command Prompt window with administrative access.
- Then inside the Command Prompt window, type the following command and then press Enter,
- Once done, the above command will clear all the DNS caches.
Switch to a public DNS server,
- Firstly, right-click on the Network icon on the taskbar and select Open Network and Internet settings.
- Then in the newly opened window, click on Change adapter options under the Advanced network settings section.
- Inside the Network Connections window, select and right-click over your network connection and select the Properties option.
- On the next window, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on the Properties tab.
- Now choose to Use the following DNS server addresses and set the Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206 and Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11 and click on OK.
- Once done, restart the system and check the said error is resolved or not.
Fix 5: Update Network Driver:
Sometimes unreasonably the network driver in your system gets corrupted; as a result, you will receive the “No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error” error message on the screen. In this scenario, you need to update the driver and check if it helps you. To do so,
- Firstly, type Device Manager in the search box and open the relevant search result.
- Then inside the Device Manager, expand the Network adapters option and right-click on your Network driver.
- Now select the Update driver option from the drop-down box.
- Once done, restart the system and check the said error disappeared from your screen.
In addition to the manual process, you can also update the driver using any third-party driver updating tool. There are several such updating tools available online; select a reliable one from them.
Fix 6: Update Windows:
If updating the network driver does not help you, then you need to update your Windows. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I to launch the Settings app.
- Then select the Windows Update option and then click on the Check for updates option.
- The updating process might take some time to get finished, so be patient.
- Once done, relaunch the game and check the said error persists.
Fix 7: Use a VPN
The advantages of using a VPN are that it allows you to access different servers, make secure connections and prevent bandwidth throttling. If you are using a campus network, you will need a legit gaming VPN. We recommend using NordVPN, CyberGhost, and SurfShark here.
We hope after trying the above fixes, you have resolved the Halo Infinite “No Ping to Our Data Centers Detected Error” issue. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.