Game lovers have been waiting a long time for the launch of Football Manager 2022, and finally, it has arrived on the scene to entertain everyone. Football Manager 2022 is a popular video game published by SEGA and is now available on MacOS, Windows, and Android platforms. Unfortunately, same as any other game, this game is also not free from issues and errors. Recently few players reported that the Football Manager 2022 is crashing and not launching in their system, and they are worried about how to deal with these issues.
There might be many reasons for Football Manager 2022 to crash on your PC, and there are many solutions also there. Anyway, we have gathered a few solutions to all the problems discussed above in this article. If you are experiencing the same, you can read to the end of this article to get all the troubleshooting solutions to get rid of the problems of Football Manager 2022 crashing, shattering, freezing, and not launching. Let’s have a look.
- Remove all unnecessary apps from the system.
- Make sure unwanted apps/programs are not running in the background.
- Disable the Antivirus temporarily.
- Restart the system and game.
- Check minimum system requirements
Fix 1: Delete Cache and Preference Folder:
For most players, the custom data is the main reason for the “Football Manager 2022 Crashing/ Stuttering/Freezing and Not Launching on PC” issue. Here the best solution is to delete the caches and Preference folder. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + E to launch the File Explorer.
- Then select the View tab from the top horizontal menu and tick the Hidden items option(if not ticked).
- Now you can go to the following location,
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021
- Therefrom the list, delete the Caches and Preference folder.
- Once done, now relaunch the game and check how you can play the game or not.
Fix 2: Launch the Game using Executable file:
If the Football Manager 2022 is not launching properly, then you should launch the game using its executable file. To do so,
- Firstly. Launch the Steam and select Football Manager 2022.
- Right-click on it and select the Manage, and then move to Browse local files.
- Inside the newly opened window, locate and select the Football Manager 2022.exe file and open the game directly from there.
- Now the issue will get resolved for you,
Fix 3: Set Low Latency Mode:
Sometimes the CPU of your system cause to trigger Football Manager 2022 crashing and shuttering issue in your PC. Here you need to reset the GPU settings. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the NVIDIA Control Panel and select the Manage option.
- Then select 3D Settings and click on Program Settings.
- Now click on the Football Manager 2022 icon, and in the settings, set Low Latency Mode to Ultra Mode.
- And toggle Off the option Triple Buffering.
- Finally, click on the OK button to save the changes and relaunch the game and check the said issue is resolved or not.
Fix 4: Update the Driver:
If your Graphics driver is outdated, then also the Football Manager 2022 will crash on the PC and shutter in between the gaming. To get over this issue, you need to update the driver by following the steps given below,
- Firstly, type Device Manager in the search box and open the relevant search result.
- Then inside the Device Manager window, select and expand the option Display adapters option.
- Now right-click on your Graphics driver and select the Update driver option from the sub-menu.
- Once done, restart the system and relaunch the game and check the issue is resolved or not.
Fix 5: You need to Verify the Integrity of Game Files:
Your game files can sometimes get corrupted for numerous unknown reasons, leading to crashing or freezing issues. If this is the problem in your case, then you need to check the integrity of game files; this process will scan and repair corrupted game files. To do so,
- Firstly, launch Steam and select its Library.
- Now from the list of games, select and right-click over Football Manager 2022 and select Properties from the sub-menu.
- In the newly opened window, select Local Files from the left pane menu and click on Verify integrity of game files option.
- Once done, check the crashing issue in the game is resolved or not.
Fix 6: Disable VSync:
If the Football Manager 2022 is not launching after trying all the above fixes, then you need to disable the VSync. After applying this trick, you will be able to launch the game without any trouble. To do so,
- Firstly, in the search box, type NVIDIA Control Panel and open the relevant search result.
- Then select Manage 3D Settings and click on the Virtual Sync option.
- Now from the Virtual Sync screen, you can toggle On and Off to disable and enable the VSync feature.
In IntelHD Graphics,
- Firstly in the search box, type IntelHD graphics control panel and open the relevant search result.
- Then in the newly opened Control Panel screen, select 3D General Settings and click on Custom Settings.
- Now click on the Virtual Sync; from there, you can disable and enable the VSync feature by On and Off the toggle.
- Once done, relaunch the game and check the said issue resolve for you or not.
Fix 7: Clean Boot the System:
If all the above fixes failed in your case, then as a last but not the least attempt to resolve the Football Manager 2022 crashing and shuttering issue is clean boot the system. to do so,
- Firstly in the search box, type system configuration and open the relevant search result.
- Then in the System Configuration window, go to the Services tab and tick the checkbox beside the option Hide all Microsoft services and then click on Disable all and OK button.
- Now move to the Startup tab from the top menu and click on the Open Task Manager link.
- Therefrom the Task Manager, you can select all the startup services and then click on Disable button.
- Once done, restart the system and check how you can play the game without any hassle.
- If yes, then again go to System Configuration window->Services tab and enable all the services you just before disabled. Enable one by one until you find the problematic service. Once find the corrupted one, remove it from the system.
- This process takes a lot of time to finish so, try this fix as a last attempt.
End of this article, we hope you escaped from the Football Manager 2022 Crashing/ Stuttering/Freezing and Not Launching on PC issue. The above fixes are tested and tried by experts so that you can apply them without any hesitation. If you have any queries or doubts after reading this article, please leave a comment in the below comment box.