Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, a highly intense and brutal action thriller developed by Fatshark, was recently released on major platforms. In the game, you and your allies take on the responsibility of rooting out the enemy before the city of Tertium succumbs to chaos. But many players complain about an ‘internal error’ that causes the game to crash frequently.
According to some players, their mouse cursor stuck on the screen while trying to play the game and prevented them from playing the game. If you are struggling from Warhammer 40,000: Darktide crashing or lagging issue, then you are the right place. You can follow this article to get all the possible solutions to get over the same issues. Then lets have a look.
- Install latest game patch
- Disable Antivirus
- Lower Graphics Settings
- Close unwanted background running programs
- Check System Requirement
Fix 1: Run the Game as Admin
Sometimes launching the game with administrative will allow you to enjoy Warhammer 40,000: Darktide without any trouble. To do so,
- Open the game installation folder-> right-click on Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.exe file-> Properties->Compatibility tab->select checkbox Run this program as an administrator and launch the game.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Sometimes updating your graphics driver might resolve crashing or lagging issue in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide. To do so,
- Open Device Manager->Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver->choose Update driver from drop-down menu and relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Repair Game Files
At times repairing the game files might help you to resolve black screen or not launching issue in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide. To do so,
- Open Steam-> Library->right-click on Warhammer 40,000: Darktide-> Properties->Local Files->Verify integrity of game files and relaunch the game.
Fix 4: Install DirectX
Sometimes reinstalling DirectX package will help you escape from the Low FPS issue in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide. To do so,
- Open DirectX webpage->Language->click on Download button, install the file on your system and relaunch the game.
Fix 5: Check Game Server
If you can’t launch the game, it might be a server problem. You can go to the game’s Twitter account and check any server issues reported there in recent days. If any maintenance going on, then you should wait some time and launch the game again.
Fix 6: Disable Overlays
If you are using any third-party overlays to run the game, it may crash or freeze in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide. So, you can disable the overlay feature and launch the game again.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
In case, any of the above solutions help you, then you can uninstall the game and reinstall its latest version on your system and see if the issues persists or not.
These are all about the Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Crashing, Lagging, Low FPS, Black Screen or Not Launching issue on PC and its fixes. If you have any concerns related to the information given above, then you can list your doubts in the command box below.