After a long wait, Auroch Digital has released the Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun. It is a first-person shooter game set in the Warhammer 40000 universe. In the game players can unleash an amazing space marine arsenal to blast through the exploitation of spirits, pixels and blood. But few players have complained of crashing and low FPS issues while trying to run the game.
If you are having the same problem while trying to play Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun, you can follow this article. Here we have listed a few solutions that will let you fix the problem and help you play the game smoothly. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Check System Requirement
Before moving on to any solution, you need to make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run the game smoothly. You can go through this link to check the system requirements and upgrade your system if necessary.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Another solution you can try is to update your graphics driver and see if the issue persists or not.
- Open Device Manager and go to the Display adapters section.
- Expand Display adapters and right-click on Graphics driver and select Update driver option and complete the process.
Fix 3: Lower Graphics Settings
If you are facing a low FPS issue then you need to lower all the in-game graphics settings. Open the game Graphics Settings page and minimize all the settings in the list and select Windowed Mode to play the game.
Fix 4: Delete Cache Files
Sometimes the cache files in the system might be causing Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun Crashing or Low FPS issues. In this case you need to delete cache files and start the game.
- Open Run dialog box by typing Windows + R, then type %localappdata% in the text box and press Enter.
- Then select all the files in the folder and delete it from the system.
Fix 5: Reinstall Visual C++ Redistributables and DirectX
Sometimes updating these game frameworks help you to run the game smoothly on the system.
- Open Visual C++ Redistributables page and download x64 and x86 files, install them on your system and start the game.
- Open the DirectX package page, click on the Download button and install it on your system and start the game.
Fix 6: Repair Game Files
Sometimes corrupted game files will not allow players to launch the game on the PC. In this case you should repair game files and start the game.
- Open Steam and go to the Library, choose and right-click on Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun and select Properties.
- Then choose Local Files and click on the Verify integrity of game files and relaunch the game to check the game’s performance.
Fix 7: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions help you, then you need to uninstall Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun from the system and reinstall its latest version after restarting the system.
These are the top solutions you should try to resolve Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun Crashing/ Not Launching or Low FPS Issue on PC. Along with all these solutions, you should close unwanted background apps/services and try to run the game with admin access.