Two Point Campus is an excellent game developed by Two Point Studios that is close to the real world. In the game, players tasked with building a university that looks more attractive than real-world universities. But few players reported that they are not lucky enough to run the game on their system due to crashing or non-launching issues.
If you are also suffering from crashing or lagging issues in Two Point Campus, then you are at the right place. After analyzing the same issues, we have listed a few reliable solutions in this article to solve your problem quickly. Then let’s have a look.
- Install the latest game patch
- Close unwanted background apps/programs
- Disable Antivirus
- Lower graphics settings
- Check System Requirement
If the basic tricks mentioned above do not help you, then you should go for detailed solutions.
Fix 1: Run as Administrator
As a first try to resolve the Two Point Campus crashing or not launching issue is to run the game with Administrator access. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Two Point Campus installation folder->right-click on the Two Point Campus.exe file-> Properties-> choose Compatibility tab-> select Run this program as an administrator.
- Once done, relaunch the game and try again to run it on your system.
Fix 2: Update Driver
Sometimes repairing the corrupted graphics driver will allow you to run the game without any trouble on your system. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Device Manager window-> click on Display adapters->right-click on Graphics driver->select Update driver.
- Once done, restart the system, and you can relaunch the game.
Fix 3: Verify Game Files
If any game files get corrupted, then you will face many problems and will not be able to run the game on your system. The best solution here is to check and repair the game files as soon as possible. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam->Library->right-click on Two Point Campus->select Properties-> Local Files->click on Verify integrity of game files.
- Once done, relaunch the game and start the gameplay
Fix 4: Disable Overlays
Overlays allow you to run the game faster on your system, but sometimes lead to cause crashing or freezing issues. In this case, you can disable the Overlay feature and run the game. To do so,
In GeForce Experience,
- Firstly, open GeForce Experience->click on the Settings icon-> you can disable In-game Overlay
- Once done, relaunch and start playing the game
- Firstly, open Discord->Settings icon->Overlay option-> turn off Enable in-game overlay.
- Once done, you can relaunch the game and check for the issues.
Fix 5: Install Visual C++ Redistributable
The Visual C++ Redistributable package is essential for the smooth performance of the system. If something goes wrong in the package, it can harm the system and lead to many problems. So, install Visual C++ Redistributable on your system and start the game. To do so,
- Firstly, uninstall the currently installed package, then open the browser->go to Visual C++ Redistributable-> choose and download x64, x86 files.
- Once done, relaunch the game and see if this trick helps you or not.
Fix 6: Install DirectX
Sometimes missing the DirectX program can cause crashing or a black screen issue in Two Point Campus. Here you need to install DirectX on your system and start the game. To do so,
- Firstly, open the browser->go to DirectX page->choose Language->click on the Download button.
- Once the file installed on your system, see the issue solved for you.
Fix 7: Update Windows
If your Windows operating system is outdated, you will not be able to run any program on your system. In this case, you need to check and update your Windows to the latest build. To do so,
- Firstly, open the Settings menu->click on Windows update->choose Check for updates.
- Once done, relaunch the game and start the gameplay.
Fix 8: Disable Overclocking
In most cases, the overclocking feature might be the main culprit behind the low FPS or shuttering issue on Two Point Campus. So, you can disable the overclocking feature and try again to run the game on your system.
Fix 9: Disable VSync
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel-> choose its Manage 3D Settings-> click Virtual Sync feature -> disable VSync.
- Open IntelHD graphics Control Panel->choose its 3D General Settings->click on Custom Settings-> choose and disable Virtual Sync.
Fix 10: Reinstall the Game
If none of the above solutions helps you, you can uninstall the game and restart the system. Once done, reinstall the game from a trusted source and launch the game.
These are all about the Two Point Campus Crashing/ Lagging/ Black Screen or Not Launching issue on PC. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.