Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is an expansion of Dragon Keep DLC content developed by Gearbox Software. This game is set in the world of Borderlands, and its fans are excited to see how great the spin-off will turn out. But during the course of the gameplay, several players reported they ran into a crash and black screen issue, and they are searching for reliable solutions.
While embarking on epic adventurous whimsy gameplay falling into a technical issue is quite horrendous. However, there might be several causes for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing and shuttering issues such as corrupted game files, malicious drivers, and many more. If you are also struggling to get out of the same issue, then you can follow this article to get all the possible solutions. Then let’s have a look.
- Close unwanted programs running in the background
- Install the latest game patch
- Disable Antivirus temporarily
- Check system requirement
Once you have checked and found out that these tricks mentioned above do not cause the problem, you can follow the detailed solutions listed below.
Fix 1: Run the Game as Administrator
As a first step to resolve Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing and shuttering issue, running the game with administrative access. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands installation folder; from there, right-click on the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.exe file and click on Properties.
- On the next screen, select the Compatibility tab and tick the check box beside the Run this program as an administrator option.
- Finally, click on the OK button and relaunch the game.
Fix 2: Update Drivers
If your Graphics driver loosened its stability and ran into malfunction, then your Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands might not launch properly or fall into black screen issue. The effective solution here is updating your specific driver to the latest version. To do so,
- Firstly, type ‘device’ in your search box and launch the Device Manager menu from the search list.
- Then expand the Display adapters category, right-click on your Graphics driver and choose the Update driver option.
- Finally, restart the system and check your issues are eliminated or not.
Fix 3: Check Game Files Integrity
Sometimes, verifying Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game files’ integrity might help you resolve the crashing or shuttering issue. To do so,
- Firstly, open Epic Games and go to its Library section.
- Inside the Library game list, choose Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and click on the three dots beside the same.
- Then click on the Verify option from the drop-down menu list.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the issues are disappeared from your game.
Fix 4: Disable Overlay
If the overlay feature is enabled to help to improve the game’s performance, it may conflict with the game and cause crashing or black screen problems. A practical solution to this issue is to disable overlays on the GeForce experience, Discord, and third-party software.
Fix 5: Update Windows
If Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashes or not launching properly, you need to check if your system has been updated. If not, you need to update your system to the latest version. To do so,
- Firstly, press Windows + I altogether to launch the Settings menu on your system screen.
- Then click on the Windows Update option and click on the Check for updates button from the newly appeared screen.
- Finally, relaunch the game and see the updates help you or not.
Fix 6: Install DirectX
Sometimes just reinstalling the DirectX on your system help you to get rid of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing or black screen issue. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Microsoft DirectX download page using your web browser.
- Then click on the Download red button and install the latest program on your system.
- Finally, relaunch the game and run the game without any issue.
Fix 7: Download Visual C++ Redistributable
Another solution to tackle the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands crashing or black screen issue is installing the latest Visual C++ Redistributable. To do so,
- Firstly, go to the Visual C++ Redistributable page using your web browser and choose the X64 and X86 files from the home screen.
- Then download and install the selected files on your system without any interruption.
- Finally, restart the system and run the game and see the improvement.
Fix 8: Lower Graphics Settings
If you encounter the Black Screen issue in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, then you need to go to the Video settings section of the game and change all the graphics settings to low or medium. Once done, save the changes the run the game without any issue.
Fix 9: Reinstall the Game
If all of the above solutions failed in your case, then you need to uninstall Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from your system completely. Once done, reinstall the game from a relevant source and see the result.
These are the top fixes for the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Crashing/Shuttering/Black Screen or Won’t Launching issue on PC. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.