Finally, LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga was released on all major platforms. The game allows players to explore a unique journey through the galaxy by controlling hundreds of characters, vehicles and ships. The game has over 300 playable characters that give you nonstop action and unforgettable moments throughout the gameplay. However, few players have reported they are experiencing split screen issues while using the controller, resulting in fewer issues with the game.
The same issue may seem very frustrating and complicated to you, but do not worry; luckily, you will find some solutions here to overcome the problem. You can continue reading this article to get all possible solutions to avoid the “Split Screen issue When Using Controller” in your game. Then let’s have a look.
Fix 1: Launch the Game Without Controller
The first step in solving the split screen issue in LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is to disconnect the controller and then launch the game. Once you have loaded up the mission, you can reconnect the controller and see if the issue is resolved.
Fix 2: Restart the Controller
Another simple solution to deal with the “Split Screen Issue When Using Controller” in LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga is restarting the controller and the game. This restart process is helpful to eliminate most of the minor glitches in the game as well as the console.
Fix 3: Disconnect External Devices
If you encounter a “Split screen issue when using controller” on LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga, you may need to disconnect additional controllers and other components, such as joysticks, pedals, wheels, and more. Additionally, you can disconnect all externally connected devices, such as printers, scanners and USB devices.
Fix 4: Launch the Game in Big Picture Mode
Sometimes launching the game in Big Picture Mode might help you to escape from the split screen issue in LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam, and from the top right side of the screen, click on the Big Picture Mode icon.
- In the newly appeared prompt, click on the Continue button.
- Inside the new screen, click on Library and select LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and click on the Play button to run the game without any issue.
Fix 5: Select your Controller
At times choosing the right controller from the controller settings might allow you to resolve the LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga split screen issue. To do so,
- Firstly, open Steam and from the left top corner of the screen, click on Steam and select Settings.
- In the Settings window, select the Controller, click on the General Controller Settings and click on Continue.
- On the next screen, tick the checkbox beside the controller you use to play the game
- Finally, exit from the screen and launch the game.
These are all about the “Split Screen Issue When Using Controller” on LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and its surefire fixes. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this article, you can leave a comment in the comment box below.